Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want to help him....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:9b578b98b5="scorpio"] (Not implying anything... don't you even have that thought... Wink) What's that mean, LOL....

If he does like you - I feel like there is something between us, but I'm not sure. We have the red faces when we talk and see each other. We both have that nervous feeling when I first arrive to class. Maybe it's in my head....

Hmmm... a friendship worth your keeping...? What does that mean?
Just a thought... Wink[/quote:9b578b98b5] Your funny thanx for making me feel better.

LoveFrank...
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny? Hmmm...? Ha, whatever... glad that you are at least feeling much better.

Well, what I was trying to say is that some time, there is not point just rushing into things... Think of it this way. It is just driving your way out and to find yourself trapped in a traffic jam. No matter how hard you jam your car horn, the traffic just wouldn't move. The more you jam those horn, the more frustrating you will just be.

And since you have to be in the jam, why not just cool down and make yourself happy? You can enjoy the nice scenery out there is there are... it can be a time for a little rest, relaxing to some music in the car... Well, what I am trying to say is that there are definitely other options for you... It is how you choose to look at things... And getting back to real life, you don't have to be facing the "traffic jam". There are definitely many things you can be doing; many other things waiting for you to be achieving...

After a while, the traffic will definitely clear and which you will be able to move on... heading towards your destination. But sometimes to our disappointment, we may unknowingly find ourselves caught in yet another jam... but having a cool and clear mind, you found the chance to take a detour, once again getting back on your journey just even more smoothly...

Ha hope I am not making you just more confused? Well, hope that traffic caught between the both of you will clear up... but then again, if that traffic just got worsen, then perhaps you may decide to take a detour, to get yourself back on your journey; your journey of life and nevertheless, love? Wink
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx Scorpio!!

I may need to update you. The other night I received two calls from him. I happened to miss both calls. I then received one the next day and proceded to ask me if I could meet him. I did so and it was a great night. We talk for hours, well not hours only 2 and it was very comforable and relaxing. We both enjoyed the company and I walked away knowing that for atleast one night he was happy.

LoveFrank
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's great! At least, we can see that he is determined in asking you out, calling you just again despite you missing his call twice? Wink
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a great night, but I know I can only take it for what it was and it may not happen again. I do know that there is something there and not sure if it will ever have a chance to come out. As long as I made him smile for a couple of hours then atleast I know I did what I wanted too.

LoveFrank
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again!! He called again this weekend and we went out. Not sure what is up, but he told me he is doing better or we would not be together. Hummm. Still not letting it take me away, but I'm smiling.

LoveFrank
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your update, LoveFrank. I can see that you are definitely feeling much happier...

Well, when there is a first time and which now, a 2nd time, I guess more dates will just come along. I believe he is getting more and more comfortable with things now...

But as you said it, things are still just the very beginning... just give yourself a chance and see how things will goes along the way, yeah? No hurry... And anyway, you were saying that he said "he is doing better or you guys would not be together?" So the together here should mean a relationship between the both of you...? Rolling Eyes
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you scorpio,

Things are nice and I must say it feels kind of nice as well. I know that I need to take things one day at a time and it seem comfortable doing that. We share something that neither of us can put our fingers on but maybe that's what makes it so nice.

LoveFrank....
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...? It has been a while since we last heard from you, LoveFrank. Hope everything is going ok? Wink
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL....I was just thinking about this place. Yes everything is going well. We go out together once a week and he calls more and more. There are very few days that we don't talk in some way. I don't know what the future holds but right now I know that it feels exactly how it should. He is smiling a lot. He told me that he understands that I have no commitments to him but he doesn't feel the need to look for anyone else. We haven't made any commitments to each other i guess its to soon for that but we do enjoy each other can't seem to wait till we see each other again. The kisses are no longer a friendly cheek brush. Laughing

I hope everyone is doing well, LoveFrank
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I can see why you have been busy... and I can just see that smiling face of yours too Wink

Yup yup, we wouldn't know what the future might bring but stay cheerful. That's the way! Well, when things are meant to be, they will just be...

The best of wishes to you, LoveFrank. Looking forward to only your good and happy news yeah? Wink
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy to say that yes I'm smiling and I have complete strangers asking me why I'm so happy looking. I beleive he si wearing the same smile too.

Thank you for your kind words and yes I hope it's on good and happy words. We have to make our own happiness and I feel mine is with him, I hope.
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to share.
We spent the weekend together and it was huge step forward for both of us. We are trying to take it very slow to ensure that no one gets hurt. With our lives so busy it sometimes will be hard to connect but the weekend was wonderful. I hope everyone is well

LoveFrank
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing with us your wonderful weekend, LoveFrank.

Great to be hearing that! And well, I am sure our many friends here whom of course including me is feeling happy for you...

Keep those beautiful smiles on... Wink
LoveFrank

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I've lost him.... Sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: