Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THERE R TOO MANY GUYS IN MY LIFE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adriana01

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: THERE R TOO MANY GUYS IN MY LIFE Reply with quote

ok i know this sounds stupid ike im bragging but so many guys are asking me out at the moment some of you may think wow thats awesome. but really for me its so overwhelming i don't know how to say no. i train with guys competitively i work with guys that you can't help not getting to know cuz they are just doing the same thing you are doing. I go out with them individually friendly but on each of their minds i think they think i really like them. maybe i do? crap i don't know i really confuse myself.First of all I hardly have any girlfriends the last ones were ones from high school but i hardly keep in touch with them anymore. I'm trying my best to make girlfriends but girls don't seem to want to be friends with me.maybe its the environment i surround myself in i am a self confessed tomboy.everywhere i go the crowd is like 90% males for e.g where i work at a gym majority is males i do martial arts like kickboxing majority is males. ok this sounds ridiculous, but I do have so many male mates that i cant tell the difference between which ones just wna be my friends or which ones want to take me seriously thats why I don't say no to any of them because I enjoy all of their company and just hanging out with them that its gotten to the point where i cant see the fine line between just friends and getting intimate.i mean some of these guys know that i have a lot of guy mates and they get jealous, and also im afraid if i tell these certain guy mates i dont wna to have a serious relationship i might lose them as friends and therefore have no friends. i hope that made sense. i just really need balance in my life every girl should have a best girl friend or a group of girlfriends to confide in i feel like somethings missing. arghhhhhh so frustrating Shocked
Honey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if u have to many send one over here OJ well i can't say i have been in that situation coz i haven't i seam to share men away so i don't really know what to say to u but if u want a mate u can PM me
Ocean

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I know a guy who has the exact same problem than you, only him its with girls hitting at him all the time.
So i think that you 2 should met, and go around together, that way his girls will meet your guys, and will go together, and this way you will have more free room, and who knows? maybe in those girls, there will be one who will be more interested in having you as a friend, than in getting herself a boyfriend.. Very Happy

What you think? Laughing
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:173aa38ad6="Ocean"]Well, I know a guy who has the exact same problem than you, only him its with girls hitting at him all the time.
So i think that you 2 should met, and go around together, that way his girls will meet your guys, and will go together, and this way you will have more free room, and who knows? maybe in those girls, there will be one who will be more interested in having you as a friend, than in getting herself a boyfriend.. Very Happy

What you think? Laughing[/quote:173aa38ad6]

LOL Stop that, Ocean. Laughing
Ocean

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why?
I thougth that was a genial way to get rid of the problem...
dont you think?
Razz Laughing
me too it could get me rid of a problem, so i am taker.. Razz Very Happy Laughing
Adriana01

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx guys where are all of you from anyway i am from new zealand. ive told one guy already that i cant really be with him hes a hells angel. hes fukd off. nice harley tho lol.
Ocean

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah thats the problem with them!
the harleys are good, the guy on it is bad!
dotn they make them without the wrong guy??

Very Happy Razz I want a harley with the good guy on it and me too..
that will rock! I like that.
Hells Angels are sissies!
The whole bunch of them, makes me laugh with their macho ways..
Got nothing in life but the wheels and the jacket, the banderos for some, and some stinky long greasy hairs..
can be funny for a week, but after? doesnt make a life time!
They could as well carry a badge of coca cola, written "FOOLS" on their back, thats an original logo too.
When you life resume around a tagg, you got tagged. Could be as well working in the mines or be bank assistent. it makes no difference at all.
They are so free that they never are alone, always in band.. i dont call that feedom but deep dependency..
They are sissies with an attitude.

But the Harleys are damned good!
Razz
If they werent on it i will go for a ride!
Honey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:48ad616a9f="Adriana01"]thanx guys where are all of you from anyway i am from new zealand. ive told one guy already that i cant really be with him hes a hells angel. hes fukd off. nice harley tho lol.[/quote:48ad616a9f]

Sorry to here that i'm from the UK
Adriana01

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahhahah thats sooooo tru ocean. mi gosh they walk around sooooo high and mighty but they really are dependant of each other. god bless them. ive been in there headquarters what was i thinking? but was interesting though. learnt the way they launder money and everything. wow lucky i got out of there as fast as i could or else i would of ended up like a crackwhore with no life like they are. the thing is they are all well off. and i wish i could make money that easily.arghh. oh well u either work hard the honest way or make a couple grand in a day their way.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: