Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What are the chances of us getting back together?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DivaAlec

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: What are the chances of us getting back together? Reply with quote

I have been seeing this guy for about four months. He is getting ready to leave in a few days, he is moving about five hours away from me. He will still be in the same state as me. We were very close. We spent a lot of time together and we talked about everything. I have never felt this close to someone in my life. He took me on a week-long trip to Disneyland this summer. He paid for everything and he took me out everynight. We had a double suit because some friends were with us. It was amazing! While we were out there he told me he was falling in love with me. He told me it scared him because he knew he was leaving and he didn't want it to hurt. We talked about the long distance thing and we decided we would see where we were at when he left. A few weeks later I ended up telling him that I was in love with him and I really wanted to try to stick this thing out. He told me he would think about it. A few days later he told me that he really liked me but he wasn't in love with me. He also said that he didn't think the long distance thing would work even though I told him I would be willing to go down there every weekend to see him. About a week after that, he told me that if he wasn't leaving, we would still be together and he would be in love with me. The thing that was holding him back was the fact that he is leaving. The time has come, I have not seen him for a week, and I will not see him before he leaves. I tend to think that he does love me, but that saying it would make it a reality which would make it harder for him to leave. He still wants us to be friends and he wants me to go down there to see him. He told me that his house is open to me anytime. I am hoping that maybe when he goes down there and he gets settled he will start to miss me and decide he may want to give this a shot. What do you think? Do you think the chances are good? I am hoplessly in love with this guys and would do anything for him. He means the world to me. What do you think?
Buck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a rare thing when long distance relationships actually work. But they can work. It requires a commitment on both parts. This commitment needs to be established before he moves away. Though you may have daily contact through IM, email or phone calls, its not the same as being there. Other people will become part of his life eventually, same as yours.

Resolve this before he leaves or you will likely lose him.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, from what you say, I believe he does have feeling for you. I would say he is at the very least subconsciously in love with you to be saying that he want you to visit him and that his place is open to you anytime...

Hmm...? Anyway, may I just ask, what's the reason of him having to move? is it like he will be there for good or.... Well, I guess this is a very important key to a long distance relationship...
DivaAlec

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,he is moving down there to go to school. He's not going until December, but he wants to move down there and work so that he can get some money. I have been very good, I have let him go. I want him to know he can be free to do what he needs to do. But I love him, he means the world to me. I just don't know what to do.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... so he is moving down there for further studies and at the same time looking for some work to get a little extra income... which mean he will probably be back upon completion of his studies? hope I didn't get the picture wrong?

If so, then things are certainly possible but that would of course require a lot of commitment from both... Anyway, it will still be sometime before he leave. You can still work on this relationship... if you know you truly love him, you just have to try. If you never try, you never know... Create more opportunities to be with him and always make it an enjoyable one... you never know, he might just further fall for you and...
DivaAlec

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i wish it were that easy. thing is, he is leaving now. actually tomarrow. i won't see him before he leaves. he already has an apartment down there and he has 2 jobs lined up already. he's not planning on moving back up here because his mom is moving out of state and so is his best friend. i guess you could say that he has no reason to move up here. but if things were to work out between us, i would be willing to move down there to be with him next june...i just want this to work out, he is so amazing and i know he has strong feelings for me.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... I suppose he should has flew off by now? So did you manage to see him in the end? Whatever it is, I believe you should still have his contact?

Well, since you are willing to actually move over to be with him, things are definitely still possible... But nonetheless it will have to depend on him as to how he is going to deal with things... I guess he should be still busy trying to settle down now... Do maybe give him a little time but remember to stay in contact with him... As long as there is still quality communication between you guys... there can be still possible plans...

Best Wishes...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: