Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New here too...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarshaMarshaMarsha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: New here too... Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I am new here and needing some advice about sex. I'm not really experienced and can not wait to get some help so my poor b/f will start enjoying sex with me. lol He does enjoy it, just said that he can tell i'm inexperienced and i decided i'd come get some ideas and whatnot to make it more enjoyable for him. Soooo...i'm off to find the appropriate folder to put my ?'s in. lol Smile
keihan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Marsha and welcome.

Although sex is an important aspect of a human adult relationship, there are many other things in a relationship that are equally and more important. Communication being on the top of the list. Just be careful that sex, in and of itself, isn't the driving force behind the relationship. Communicate your concerns with your BF. Above all, never do something that you are uncomfortable with just to please someone else. It doesn't sound like this is the case, but just wanted to put that out there for you to think about.

Loving someone is about being patient and taking care of their needs, but it must be reciprocal.

---Will
femmefatale

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi marsha!!

welcome to the forum!

I agree with keihan, yeah sex is important but really there are other aspect of the relationship that you should give importance like respect and open communication. Giving your partner pleasure is one great thing but also respecting each other is a bigger concern.

Well.. if you want to give your partner the pleasure that he wants, you better ask him, don't be shy. If you don't have enough experience on sex, tell him to teach you so you guys can both enjoy while learning it. You might also want to try different positions for a more stimulation.

Hope that would help!

http://www.femmefatalelovesecrets.com
http://loveandbeloveddirectory.blogspot.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: