Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Possible for friends become lover?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simplejoe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Possible for friends become lover? Reply with quote

I’d know this girl for more than 10 years. We’re both very good friend until recently I realize she might be the girl of my dream. We got common topics and I believe there’ll be more things to share in future.

The part that makes me confuse is I don’t know is it because we’re good friends and I felt so close to her, or I’ve really fall for her? Do friends make good lover? At times I really feel like telling her about how I felt but I’m scare she will starts to ignore me. Hope to hear some advice & suggestion.
JS
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is more than possible to turn a woman from a friend to a lover. If you're really serious about her, you should let her know.

If she is a single and hang out a lot with you, you might stand the chance. Some women can keep you as a “friend” but secretly in love with you.
ShockNRockN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:9ce4998db8="JS"]It is more than possible to turn a woman from a friend to a lover. If you're really serious about her, you should let her know.

If she is a single and hang out a lot with you, you might stand the chance. Some women can keep you as a “friend” but secretly in love with you.[/quote:9ce4998db8]

What JS says it is possible because my b/f and I were friends for a month and a half. I asked him about him not wanting a g/f because I was told he didn't want one. So he told me that not until the time is right, and we are now finally together but lately things have been really hard. I haven't seen him a whole lot lately we just seem to be talking on the phone...
Bunnygurl_1800

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JS wrote:
It is more than possible to turn a woman from a friend to a lover. If you're really serious about her, you should let her know.

If she is a single and hang out a lot with you, you might stand the chance. Some women can keep you as a “friend” but secretly in love with you.

Yes best friends can turn into lovers actually its good to be friends with the person you like, they say love built on friendship first is stronger, then loving without the friendship connection) i think its time you step up and ask her out, you been with her for 10 years its time to make the move.
desmondtiny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same problem here
chieh21@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a friend can become a lover. However, you have to be very careful as if it doesn't work out, it is doubtful you will get your friendship back as it was.
Brandon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Possible for friends become lover? Reply with quote

[quote:40fe358080="Simplejoe"]I’d know this girl for more than 10 years. We’re both very good friend until recently I realize she might be the girl of my dream. We got common topics and I believe there’ll be more things to share in future.

The part that makes me confuse is I don’t know is it because we’re good friends and I felt so close to her, or I’ve really fall for her? Do friends make good lover? At times I really feel like telling her about how I felt but I’m scare she will starts to ignore me. Hope to hear some advice & suggestion.[/quote:40fe358080]

Yes, friends can make a good lover. You have heard people say.. I married my best friend, haven't you? You can tell her how you feel, but say.. if you don't feel the same way about me, I still would like to be your friend.
Ocean

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats true, and the best too.. Very Happy
[img:83ab45b02c]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/Sophie-Ocean/LOVE%20SIGNS/i242340772_78787_5.gif[/img:83ab45b02c][img:83ab45b02c]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/Sophie-Ocean/SEXY%20SIGNS/i239416537_52113_5.gif[/img:83ab45b02c]
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it's always good to be friend first before lovers. You can really get to know the other person w/out the "relationship" stuff getting in the way right away.

My fiance was my friend before we fell in love. He still is my best friend & now the best part is he is my love! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: