Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do I do?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
momof3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: What do I do? Reply with quote

I know I am going to be judged very badly on here for what I am about to tell you all. But i need some advice.

Ok.. so here is my problem. First I will give you a little backround. I have been with this guy, on and off , for almost 3 years now. We have had our share of problems. We also share a son together who is now 16 months old. He has cheated on me before in the past but we managed to get through it. Recently about a month or so ago, his ex girlfriend who also has a child with him contacted him to come and see his child. Now..I was all for him seeing his kid, he hasn't seen him in 6 and a half years due to miscommunication between the two of them.

I immediately got jealous of her though as she always had to be there when he spent time with his son and it seemed fishy. So i called his ex girlfriend to calm my own fears about the whole situation to see if i had to worry about him cheating on me with her. She assured me at the time that she did not want him back that she just wanted him involved in her child's life. Well.. He found out that I called her and we got in a huge fight. He took off for the weekend and said he was going to a "friends" house to think, but wouldn't tell me who the friend was. I figured I would give him his space and didn't call him on his cell or anything... well when he got back from the weekend he said he was unsure about us... and that he needed to get his head on straight and that he wanted to move out.

He slept on the couch for a few days which i found weird but did not question it.. and we had our spats as well.. He had sex with me on the one night and then said that we shouldn't do that right now because it would confuse him. I asked him where he stayed for the weekend and he told me he stayed at his ex-girlfriends house. That got me to thinking and i called his ex and left a nasty message and also told her that we had sex.

She called me back and said well we had sex on the weekend he stayed here.. so we got to talking and she came over and we both confronted him at the same time.. lets say it got ugly.. she wanted nothing to do with him anymore and I kicked him out. After things had calmed down a bit the next day.. I agreed that he needed his own place and that he could stay here till he found a place... but then he started spending all his time at her house and was neglecting our son and my other 2 kids that I have. So i told him if he was going to spend all his time over there he could go live there.. and he did. When he came to get his stuff he said that he was now dating her. this inraged me to no end. and we started fighting constantly about our son and custody ect. Now.. just recently . today actually.. he came here saying that he still loves me and that he is getting his own place that he is gonna go to counselling for his "problem" and that he really wants to work things out between us. yet he is still with her. I admit I still love this guy.. very much.. and Now i am more confused then before.. what do i do? do i give him one more chance or do I say forget it, move on and start over... Please help... I just want to be happy and I want my kids happy.. and i know he makes my kids happy.. what do I do.
JenniB

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Move on. This is unhealthy for you and your
child. This man does NOT care about you if
he is cheating on you. There is no excuse.
[img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/listentohearta1.gif[/img:c8dfe7cf0d][img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/goodinbeda1.gif[/img:c8dfe7cf0d]
[img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/Photos/jenmatty2.jpg[/img:c8dfe7cf0d]
pedro_9k6k

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Dating Reply with quote

Yes! I agree with your great advice, it really works for me.
Thanks for your information!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: