Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Size Matters?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deefitch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Size Matters? Reply with quote

[b:37205be77b][color=green:37205be77b]I have been dating a wonderful man. We both want to get married one day. We have not had sex due to our spiritual convictions. We did fool around the other day and went further than we wanted to. This is where my question comes. His fingers are to short to penetrate deep intimate feelings for me, also, from feeling him with my hands, he is also very small in the penis department.
I love and respect this man more than I have ever in another man in every area. But now I am wondering if this is going to be a problem down the line.
I was in a 22 year marriage prior to this relationship that was sexless (not by my choice!) and I long for a satisfying sexual relationship. This man is very physical ...yet...will I ever be satisfied?
How would I even bring this subject up to him without hurting him? His ex wife cheated on him numerous times. So he is hurting in that area already. I would not cheat on the man, but I am not sure if I will be sexually fulfilled.
Help![/color:37205be77b][/b:37205be77b]
Kim17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Well my man is under average in that department but he still satisfies me amazingly, size doesn't matter to me! Aslong as you are turned on enough before sex it should not be a problem!
north

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think our society puts an unnatural and unnecessary emphasis on penis size. While a larger cock may be more aesthetically pleasing, I have no desire to have one inside me. Ouch!
In my experience, it's the "loose" girls who are mad about "hung guys" because they're so streched out down there and it's the only way they can really feel anything(?)
I am tighter in that area and therefore more than pleased with an average-sized lover.
-Morrissey
pedro_9k6k

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Dating Reply with quote

Yeah! I am with you and wishing you for great time!
All the best!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: