Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there a chance of getting back?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mystique

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Is there a chance of getting back? Reply with quote

Me and my ex broke up 2 yrs ago. We promised to be friends even after the break up. He had another relationship for a year and I had mine for weeks but now He said he's courting his childhood friend. We recently had dinner and whenever we're together we're happy...we hug each other, we hold hands...he kisses my chick and my forehead and he even say naughty words on me...I'm still in love with my ex but I don't know what his plans are...what he's thinking...I'm actualling willing to court him just to win him back...what should i do?
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess you know your ex the best. What kind of a person is he? Is he the serious type or the fickle minded type? If you don't mind me asking, what was it that cause the breakup back then?

It seems to me that you guys are still enjoying each other companionship? And from what you have described, I should believe he does has some liking for you still...

The question to be asking, do you really love him still? Do you think that he is a guy who deserve that love of yours? If so, then just do it... do what you think will bring happiness for you; making you happy...

I wouldn't know how he would actually respond to it but I guess happiness is what everyone want? And I guess there is nothing to lose? Follow where your heart goes...

It is always better to find out and to be waiting, playing the guessing game... you did mentioned he did once wanted to patch up with you? So why wouldn't it be possible this time? If you never try you never know...

Do give it some thoughts... mystique. Do you think it's worth it to give it a try? You have your choice... Wink
mystique

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Cont'n Reply with quote

the cause of our breakup?...its lack of communication and time...he got his first job then and he's working till sunday... we rarely see each other...he's a serious type guy he's not sweet to talk to on phone nor on text messages not unless we're together...that's when he's sweet however that's our problem we don't see each other often...he knows that i love him but he asked me to move on several times... i tried but everytime i'm ok..everytime im not thinking about him he'll suddenly call or text to invite me for dinner or greet my loved ones thru texting me...he knows my mom and dad's birthday...he's the first to greet me on my birthday... recently he sent me a smile and a short message on friendster...i admit i was just so hard headed because i don't wanna believe that he really wanted my to move on...because that's not what he's showing me...i actually asked him again as to what are our chances of getting back and if he really doesn't want me to wait for him...but...i was busted...again he said i need to move on...he told me its for my own good...that i won't mature if i still hang on...that he'll still be my friend and a godfather of my nephew...i know in time i'll be able to completely move on but as much as possible i dont wanna see him anymore...but how? he checks on my nephew every once in a while...i actually deleted everything on my phone that will remind me of him i even deleted his number...am i doing the right thing?
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess there's no way you can just forget about him unless you can "delete" him from your mind...

I know it is not going to be easy but you have to try to be mature with your feelings. I guess there's actually no harm in still becoming friends... Well, at the very least, I should believe that he isn't any bad guy and that he is the sort whom will offer his help if you ever be needing them?

Think of it this way. I am sure in life, you have also met with rejection and problems? And sometimes, they can be affecting you greatly isn't it? And whatever things may be now, life still goes on... From them, you have certainly learned to be just more wiser and stronger, didn't you?

Well, what might happened, we wouldn't really know. Perhaps over the time, he might find himself falling in love with you again... That is certainly possible. Nonetheless, you might just meet someone even better... Who know? But that is provided that you are able to open up youself, able to accept changes in life...

I guess there's no hurry to just fall in love... But then again, you have to give yourself that chance... Don't coop yourself up at home. Go out and make more friends, go do what you enjoy doing...

Everyday can be a beautiful day. It is how you wanna see it... Life has not just come to an end mystique. You certainly deserve to be leading a happy life... Wink
mystique

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi thanks a lot...i appreciate your advice...i'm just crossing my fingers that someday the right guy will cross my way... wish me luck and I wish you luck in everything as well... Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: