Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want him back...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mystique

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: I want him back... Reply with quote

I've been committed to my first boyfriend (I am his first too)for 4 years and it ended 2 years ago. We both promised to be friends with each other even after the break up. Months after we broke up I was so insensitive that i didnt notice he's trying to win me back its only after a year that i realized i still love him that's why i decided to do my part and have him back but when i did the move he said it's too late... i found out he's with a new girl...it was so painful then but i still managed to had breakfast and dinner with him few months back. He and his sister were so consistent in giving me gifts for 2 consecutive years after our break up (for Christmas and my birthday). He broke up with that girl a year ago without me knowing and it was just recent when we had dinner together and he admitted he's courting his childhood friend...for tw0 years i would say my love for him hasn't changed I even had a boyfriend after him but it only lasted for weeks. I tried opening my doors to other gys but i always end up longing for him i even told him that I'm willing to wait for him I don't know what to do I admit i had so much pain because of my undying love for my ex...i want to move on with my life but i really cant do it..please help me on this...
angelica

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystique;
Have you spoken to him about your situation? Have you told him how you feel?

I believe that you should be real open with him tell him exactly how you feel about him, and give him time to think about what he wants.

I also believe that if he does not want to have a relasionship, other than the friendship you guys have, you should not continue to go out with him or speak to him so often, because you're hurting yourself. That could be the reason why you are still very much in love with him. During the time you guys broke up you have continued to se him often and to speak to him; correct me if I'm wrong.

Meanwhile distance is the best way to try to get over a person, is going to be hard; you won't forget him, but you will get over him, and is a big step, in order to continue with your life.

My best wishes to you
pedro_9k6k

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Dating Reply with quote

Yeah! I am with you and wishing you for great time!
All the best!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Second Chances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: