Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

paranoid or what?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ls69

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: paranoid or what? Reply with quote

I have been text messaging and emailing my boyfriend with no replies. He usually calls me at work once a week . I got no call this week from him. The tone of voice when I speak to him is different the last couple of weeks. He's been kind of distance acting to me lately. One night when he was over at my house some girl called. He walked outside to take the call. I am beginning to suspect there is another girl again.

ls69
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another girl again? This isn't the first time, huh? I can't tell ya what to do, but if I were you, I wouldn't put up with that much crap. Sit down and have a talk with the guy on how you feel, and how he has been acting towards you. Ask him about the phone calls. Ask him.. do you want to see only me or others as well?
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another girl again?? Chances are if he has cheated once before he will do it again hun, sorry! Sad I would be straight up & ask him what's going on. You need to know what he wants to do, be w/someone else or w/you. If he wants to be w/you, then he needs to SHOW you that he wants to be w/you. If he wants to be w/someone else, then he needs to let you go so YOU can heal & move on to someone else.

Good luck! Smile
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I seee you picked up on the same thing. Girls, don't act like your bf is the last man on Earth. If he doesn't treat you right, get rid of his azz.
Ocean

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confront him to be sure, ask him directly, ask him who was that girl, what was that phone call about.
Mayby its his sister, or soemthing else. But you cant know unless you ask. Maybe its about something serious, health for exemple, someone he knows about who is very sick or has serious problems, and it will explain he change of attitude and those mysterious phone call and why he went out. Maybe he didnt want to get you involved in it.
Let assume his innocence until prooven differently.
ls69

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ocean,
I am going to assume first he is innocent. But I am going to quit going out of my way all the time. I am trying to show my love and support to him in all the ways I can. Since I do not get to see him but once a week. I really dont think he appreciates it or something. anyways, thanks everybody for all the advice.

ls69
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome ! Very Happy
Graham668686

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

His character shouldn't change like that if that girl was just someone he was trying to get rid of or just a friend. For whatever reason there is more to it than meets the eye. If she was just a friend then there would be no reason to go outside and take the phonecall. You shouldn't have to put up with that and you have good reason to be suspicious.
Ask yourself this.. Do you want to put up with this all the time? Its happened before so why would this be any different? If this finishes when will the next one come on the scene?

Good luck I hope you get this sorted.

P.S If its any consilation I'm having trouble of a similar thing myself.
LaVonne

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please keep us posted ls69 as to how it's going for you, good luck!!
ls69

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok,
I finally just give up on the whole relationship. I asked him to do me a favor a few days ago. He chose to eat out with his friend at work over helping me out. He could of ate in the food court at work at the mall just this one time but--NO. He does not return none of my emails. Sometimes he returns my text messages if he feels like it. I just do not give a crap no more. He does not kiss or touch me anymore. The last time we went out . He was driving with one arm and sat on the other hand---I mean come on. I deserve to be treated better than that. He bought me this ring once when we got back together. Everybody was trying to tell me--- it was a shut the hell up ring because he gave that other slut a bunch of presents. After we broke up the last time. But when we were together the first time he never bought me nothing really but a few cards. I am not asking really for any presents just to be ----LOVED. Crying or Very sad

ls69
Graham668686

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you may not with this man but you will with another babe. You just need to go out and have fun, just think of all those new potentials just waiting for you to finally let ya hair down! You'll find once you love yourself more people will love YOU.. easily!
ls69

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I quit when I came back from vacation. no more texting or phone calls from me anymore. Mad He is probably talking to the pecker tracked headed slut right now. They can go scratch themselves to death for all I care. He does not love me anyways. She was right. He has not proved otherwise since we got back together. He is always unhappy when I am around. He never touches or kisses me. He never buys me anything or does nothing special for me. He only tells me he loves me like he is forcing it out. I am not insecure just know the facts.

ls69
~Angel~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you, kick him to the curb!!

Go out & have a good time, do something for you!! You'll find a good man that will care for you & not play games!! There are REAL MEN out there.

Take care! Smile
ls69

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to see how long it takes before he even notices . I am not calling or texting him anymore. I am not kicking him to the curb just giving him a dose of his own medicine. I am going to start treating him like he treats me.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that works for you. I also hope that you don't wind up getting hurt when he doesn't care or realize what you are doing.

Take care.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: