Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I get closer to him?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
charlotta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: How do I get closer to him? Reply with quote

sorry, this is going to be a long one... Smile

I am 29 year's old. He is 36. We work in the same firm. I am single. He is divorced. He had very painful divorce and from what I hear he is very disappointed in women in general and very cousious.

I met him 4 months ago on a bussiness trip which lasted just one day. The moment I saw him I was completely lost because he was transmitting some kind of strange energy to me, which completely swept me off my feet. But not only that.. When we started talking I liked him even more. He was a real gentleman, very charming and itelligent. I thought we clicked in some way, because we had a good laughs and jokes, and it was one pleasant conversation. We talked for about a hour or so, untill some of our colleagues came along, and we had to start with the meeting.

After the meeting the whole group went to have a drink, I didn't have a chance to spend some quality time with him alone, but it was a pleasant bunch of colleagues and we had a nice time.

Unfortunatelly, although we work in the same firm, I don't get to see him much, because we don't work in the same departments, and he is always on some bussiness trip, so he doesn't spend a lot of time in his office.

So, one month after our bussines trip where we met, I saw him in the holeway talking to some of his colleagues. He was looking at my direction, but when I was about to say HI to him, he just turned his head, like he was trying to avoid to say hi to me. I was puzzled, didn't understand why he would do that, but i thought to myslef: ok, maybe he did'nt even see me. Then, while I was coming back from the caffeteria, he did the same thing. He didn't want to say hi, he was pretending like he didn't see me. And 5 minutes before that he says hi to one of my colleague that he doesn't even know.

I was really sad about that, but 3 weeks passed before I saw him again. That second time, he passed right next to me, looking at the peak of his shoes, and said hi like someone made him do that while threating him.

The third time i saw him was 4 days ago. I was with my friend in the holeway, he was coming towards me, and finally gave me the look and a decent HELLO, with a shy smile. I was happy like a little baby, but still puzzled, beacause I don't understand a thing.

Why on earth did he avoid to say hi to me the first two times? He doesn't seem like a shy guy, so i don't think that's the reason. I am really puzzled, and I really like him. I usually don't have a problem when I have to make a first move on a guy, but with this one I cannot do that. He just doesn't seem like a guy for that.

So, people, what do you think about all this? How can I get closer to him? Should I do that or should I just forget about him?
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He may be just as Confused about things as you are. Maybe he doesn't know what to say or do too. I mean.. the guy was married before, right? It's hard to get back to asking a girl out. Ask him out, if he says no, you are no worse off than you are now. Good luck ! Very Happy
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say the next time you see each other, you initiate talking to him. See, if he will stop & have a chat w/you. If he does, look at his body language, you can get alot from looking at someone & seeing how they are reacting to you. See how things go from your talking to him.
pedro_9k6k

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Re : Dating Discussion Reply with quote

I agree with you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: