Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

married girl and secretive texts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graham668686

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: married girl and secretive texts Reply with quote

Hi all, Hopefully I can keep this brief but would go into detail but I'll try not to No its huge sorry lol
I would be really grateful if I could have honest opinions good or bad to what you think.. Here goes

I'm currently going out with a married girl who I used to work with for a long time. I never really was interested in her at the time as I was with someone and I thought she was happily married and that was the end of it.
She left the company to have a child and decided not to come back. I had text before now even when I was with my ex but it was only friendly and I knew i d get quizzed by my ex if she knew. But a year after I split up with my ex I got her number again text her just friendly like and then she came in to see me on the same day. She invited me round for a cup of tea one night and her husband was there but was a nice chat etc but afterwards she said that they hadnt been getting on well at all and hadnt been together since October she told me he had been cheating on her alot and goes out and not really pay s much attention to his kid. She shew her interest in me and we started to text more intimitely I said that I wanted a relationship and she said she wanted a relationship with me. It took a couple of weeks until she finally came to meet me it was only for an hour or so and nothing really happened apart from a friendly kiss before parting. We met up after that round hers for a couple of hours and finally kissed on the sofa and got intimate with each other. Her husband was at work at the time. We text all the time shes constently ringing me up in the evenings until the early hours of the morning and only meet once or twice a week for a night together. She texts me so many nice messages that say she really loves me and that she cant believe I'd be interested in her and promises that she'd never mess me about. If I seem distant she always asks if anythings wrong and then she gets worried that shes gonna lose me etc. She says that she will be leaving her husband soon. By the sounds of it he doesnt treat her well at all even hits her and checks up on her alot. He sleeps in the spare room and she tells me odd things like how many times he wants to see his kid once they do seperate etc.
Basically I have set a time limit for them to seperate completely as at this moment in time I'm not getting the relationship I want and am not gonna wait forever. I'm happy with that. What bothers me now is that EVERYTIME I'm with her she constently gets text messages I can see she texts back but she always keeps the phone away from where i can see it and only on a rare occasion tell me who it is. When I ve slept the night with her she has her phone on the floor beside the bed and even sometimes under it and every 20 mins or so she checks it and I see that she receives the text messages as her phone lights up and it is on silent and its the early hours of the morning that is strange too. She does say that her husband checks up on her all the time but she does say sometimes when it is him but not all the time. I notice she goes to check it when i go out of the room to the toilet. I have mentioned that I noticed her getting texts messages she says she only reads them for one and that most of them are from me but when I'm with her why would I be texting her??!! before she has said that she's had this obsessed freak keep texting her all the time and she cant shake him off she d apparently only met him once. Her cousin has text her and bro too.

what an essay lol but what do you all think? Suspicious? or she just loves texting people? I've only been going out with her for a couple of months and I'm old enough to walk away it just bugs me not knowing and if I knew what they were I would happily make a decision for me for the best. To think that she could be being dishonest makes my blood boil especially after everything she has said.
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to tell her that you want to be with her, but she needs to change her cell number. If she doesn't, then she must like hearing from the obsessed freak.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...I'm not sure what to think of that one. I would be upfront w/her, ask her who is texting her that much & at those early hours. If she doesn't answer you or gets angry, that could be a sign there's more to it than the "obsessed freak" that she says is texting her all the time.
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeap !
~Angel~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...I'm not sure what to think of that one. I would be upfront w/her, ask her who is texting her that much & at those early hours. If she doesn't answer you or gets angry, that could be a sign there's more to it than the "obsessed freak" that she says is texting her all the time.
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She does. Most guys will not say that another girl is in contact with them.

Very Happy
Ocean

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:07a4ec5c47="Brandon"]She does. Most guys will not say that another girl is in contact with them.

Very Happy[/quote:07a4ec5c47]

NICE TO KNOW! FROM YOU!... Shocked
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: