Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mind games?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
firebirdlover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: mind games? Reply with quote

Ok, so I have been dating my bf for almost 2 months now. We have been hanging out a few times every week when we can and talk to eachother every day on the phone. Now, the only thing that is wierd is the fact that in the first few weeks of the relationship he use to talk to me more the once or twice a day.. He use to send me text messages and stuff, but now we basically only talk once maybe twice a day. I know that is good already... but I just thought it was wierd as the the lack of conversation. Now, sometimes he calls me and tells me he is going to call me back and sometimes he does other times he doesn't.

Every so often he will feel the need to tell me about girls that message him on his online dating profile. He tells me that he writes back to them telling them that he is taken. I don't know if he is doing that to make me jealous or what. I'm not sure how to tell him that it kind drives me nuts. After soo many months when is it right to ask him to delete them? Today he told me that one girl messaged him with her address and phone number? What the hell? I mean I know he is totally trying to get a rise out of me... but why the head games?

How do I tell him that it bothers me when he tells me crap like that? I mean why would a guy that you are dating tell you about other girls wanting to get with him? He is jealous of guys hitting on me all the time... I just wonder if he is trying to make me the same way? Or is he trying to make me end the relationship. I mean I don't see any signs of that. He tells me he loves me and bought me something really nice for valentines day...

He has a few of them and says that he has paid money for them and didn't want to close them. That was about a while ago when I asked him. Maybe he is waiting for me to ask him to delete them...
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, in one way it's good he tells you about other girls, but in another way, it can hurt too. Sit the guy down, honey, and have a heart to heart talk. Not telling him how you feel about things is not good. He should know how you stand on things. If he can't handle it, and still acts like a jerk to you, if it was me, I would move on. Good luck ! Very Happy
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, those initial sparks do come off after sometimes... (2 months a bit too fast though)

How has you been reacting (responding) to him when he boast about his story to you? You does have the rights to be "angry"... and he as your boyfriend should respond to that too...

And of course, you have all the rights to tell him to delete them. Just do it in a nice way and see what he says?
Ocean

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:13c33d5962="Brandon"]Aw, in one way it's good he tells you about other girls, but in another way, it can hurt too. Sit the guy down, honey, and have a heart to heart talk. Not telling him how you feel about things is not good. He should know how you stand on things. If he can't handle it, and still acts like a jerk to you, if it was me, I would move on. Good luck ! Very Happy[/quote:13c33d5962]

Yeah, thats true, can we now have a heart to heart talk about things?
not telling you how i feel is not good but telling it has the wrong results.. so whats left to do? and if you still cant handle it? Confused
firebirdlover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night we talked about it. I never got to the point of him deleting those accounts... I still have 2 of them but I'm not on there looking for people though. He said the only reason that he tells me that is because he wants to be completely honest with me and wants me to know about that so if I was to find out another way I wouldn't be mad at him. To me that sounds right, I mean he's not cheating on me I just think that over time things will get better.
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck to you ! Very Happy
~Angel~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:60e704ecfb="firebirdlover"]Last night we talked about it. I never got to the point of him deleting those accounts... I still have 2 of them but I'm not on there looking for people though. He said the only reason that he tells me that is because he wants to be completely honest with me and wants me to know about that so if I was to find out another way I wouldn't be mad at him. To me that sounds right, I mean he's not cheating on me I just think that over time things will get better.[/quote:60e704ecfb]

Very good that you had that talk w/him!! Smile That's also good that he wants to be open & honest w/you about the accounts & they girls that message him, sounds like you have a good guy there!

Best of luck to you both! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: