Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Help/Gift Advice!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inlove

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Need Help/Gift Advice!!!!! Reply with quote

I bought my boyfriend a keychain for his birthday. I am going to put a key to my apartment on it. The problem - It is engraveable - and I do not know what to engrave on it. any suggestions??????????????????
Victor

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That sounds like a great gift!! I would love to be getting one from my GF too. Wink
inlove

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no ideas????????????????????????????? Confused
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I agree with Victor. That would certainly be one great gift that any guys will love to be receiving from their love.

Hmmm... I wouldn't really know what to be suggesting but I guess it might be good to just think about what's the message you have for him. If I am not wrong, I should believe your message is something like "Happily ever after..., thanks for being always there for me..., you are the key to my life happiness..."

Think about it. Hope I did manage to help trigger off some of your brain juice...?

Whatever it is, just let him know how much you really love him. Believe me, he will definitely feel appreciated... Wink
Breezie

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Some ideas for the keychain Reply with quote

I'm new here but I fumbled acrossed this and ideas popped up in my cranium...

Maybe....Love never dies...

Maybe...Life isn't about how many breaths you take, it's about the moments that take your breath away...

Maybe...I'm thinking of you, so smile...

Hope this helps....

RaeRae
inlove

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks alot guys!!! I really appreciate your advice. Im going tonight; whatever pops in my head Im going with it Smile
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am sure your boyfriend will like the gift and that the both of you will have an enjoyble date.

Hmm...? Care to share with us what message did you engrave on it, anyway? Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: