Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my true story- help needed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluegirish

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: my true story- help needed Reply with quote

My friend was in love with a girl. They both knew each other for 2-3months. He went ahead and asked her but she rejected her saying that her parents wont allow inter-religion marriage and she would not go against her parents wish. She asked her to be friends. They are now friends and he even has her mobile no.

I am kinda introvert when it comes to girls. I dont talk to every other girl. There are very few girls that I know and feel comfartable talking to. I dont befriend girls easily like boys.

The actual thing is that I am in serious love with this girl. She is just like me. I hardly seen her talking or interacting to any other boy. I dont know what she feels about me but we never had a conversation. Somewhere I knew she is perfect for me and I even want to marry her but I am just afraid to ask her.

Me and her will be having exams in the coming months and since last few days I am having very intense feelings about her. I didn't even study well all these days. This is really bad for me considering my exams. This is also one of the reasons I never asked her because it will somehow affect her studies too which I dont want. I am more concerned about my career at this stage. I want to forget her and diminish every memories of her.
I am 21 and she's 19. Please help.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you really don't want to think about her anymore, maybe try to go out & do something that will take your mind off the girl. That might help.

Maybe do something that will take your mind away from her, read a book, go for a walk, maybe go do something, spend a little time w/friends.
bluegirish

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply Angel.

I just dont want any thought of her till the exams.
Are there any chances that this relationship will work?
Do I sound stupid with all these things? Please tell what you really think. I won't mind it.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly bluegirish I can't tell you whether or not the relationship will work. The only thing you can do is start talking to her after your exams are over. Get to know her, maybe become friends & go from there. After you start talking to her, if she is interested in you, she will probably show it or tell you.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More concerned about your career at this stage? I guess that's probably some "excuses" for yourself?

C'mon! Whatever things are(eg. whether you are poor or rich), life goes on... and why not just make life more happier?

Don't wanna think of her during this exams period? Why not think about her, thinking how you are going to approach her after your exams? Looking forward to clearing your exams... and hence, to better concentrate now?

And I should believe you guys are schoolmates? Don't give yourself that much of a pressure. You can just start with a very casual friendship... To marry her? That's too big a picture right now...

If you never try you never know... C'mon! I am sure you won't have to memorise all of your text before going for your exams? And before anything else, good luck for your exams!! Wink
sweet_dream

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: don't worry...... Reply with quote

I totally agree with Scorpio's advice for u, from my painful experience.
You can try to study, force yourself to study for 5-10 minutes. I know for sure u will find something intereresting in your subject. As long as you have questions about your text or whatever, you'll continue to study and temporarily forget her at that time. Trust me, I used to try that way and it works, or else I've already failed many classes.
Take care and good luck.
bluegirish

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for replies. Smile

scorpio's post made me think over and over again. Yah...i am trying to avoid think about her when studying and its working. (We are not school mates ...we are in degree college).
JenniB

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best Of Luck
[img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/listentohearta1.gif[/img:c8dfe7cf0d][img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/goodinbeda1.gif[/img:c8dfe7cf0d]
[img:c8dfe7cf0d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/JenniBMomof3/Photos/jenmatty2.jpg[/img:c8dfe7cf0d]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: