Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I like this girl at work....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cactus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: I like this girl at work.... Reply with quote

shes 16 and i am 17,We both work in this garden centre on sundays but she works in the cafe there. As she works in the cafe she's eiether busy in the kitchen or serving customers shes so busy she hasn't even time to have a break.I find making conversation with her quite hard as there is no appropriate time.I don't like the sound of asking for her number or asking her out in front of her collegues and espeically her mum that works with her in the cafe.We both know each other and say hi but i have no idea whether shes interested in me or not.

Her mum and mine work during the week in the cafe and know each other quite well my mate though about my mum giving my number to the girl i likes mum when they are working together during the week.But i know that will be very embarrasing for me and espeically her and it might seem like i am putting her under pressure to ring me.

This is by far the hardest girl situation i have come across before but i haven't really fancied a girl like this before i can't get her out of my head but i know i have to incase she isn't interested in me.

Please i need help and advice.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you are having a hard time talking to this girl you like, not because you are shy, but because you only see her during work & she is busy during that time.

Do, you ever see her outside of work?
cactus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:130f68bc6a]Do, you ever see her outside of work?[/quote:130f68bc6a]

Thanks for the reply.
I'm afraid the only time i get to see her or talk to her is at work.

I have never bumped into her while shopping or with my mates before either.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, let's see, does she come in early to work or stay late?

If she does either of those or both, maybe if you don't normally come into work early or stay a bit later, maybe you could. That way you would have some time to talk to her w/out being around co-workers & customers. That could be a good way of getting to know her a bit & giving her your number or getting hers to call.
cactus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:1eb56b2725]Well, let's see, does she come in early to work or stay late?[/quote:1eb56b2725]

Her mum is the manager of the cafe at the weekends so they both arrive together and leave together.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you could have some time to talk to her as they arrive or before they leave. Does the girl you like get any kind of lunch break? If she does, maybe you can take the same lunch break or ask her to lunch.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: