Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whats wrong with my Ex. Girlfriend?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crimson k.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Whats wrong with my Ex. Girlfriend? Reply with quote

My ex girlfriend cheated on me with a guy from her work recently. She is one of those girls that if there is something lacking in the relationship she’ll not feel “loved” and she began looking elsewhere. She cheated on her boyfriend before me twice because of he wasn’t paying enough attention to her. Also, she is an attention whore where she fakes being sick so people can be all over her, and she is very insecure(also, she even began “seeing” ghosts). She even told me that she has always had a boyfriend for the past five years. She would ask me why I loved her every now and then even though I clearly showed it by telling her verbally, and through my actions.
I always knew in the back of my mind that if I wasn’t good enough for her she would leave me, and she would always promise me that she wouldn’t. Right after we broke up, I wanted to take her back, but to my surprise she insisted that she didn’t want to(was confused). Then I figured out she had been talking to this guy at her work that knew her from the past and he became her boyfriend within one month. I found out that they go out all the time and are all over each other(kissing). I also know that when she finds out the flaws in this guy she will become distraught from him and look for someone else, I just know it. Also, I was the best boyfriend she ever had in her whole life because I put her on a big pedestal(did so many special things together).
I have a couple of questions, did she most likely leave me because she has a history of cheating and because she was selfish and didn’t consider my feelings(maybe wanted to feel new love)? Also, what happens to girls like that who stay with their bf for about a year then quickly find a new guy every so often and automatically start having a good times with them, ie. Kissing, holding hands, eventually sex to feel that she’s loved? What kind of problem does she have?(psychological condition) Right now, she tries to act like I never existed and she didn’t even tell me she was cheating. I found out on my own. Also, may she realize what she lost was really good when the good times end with her new boyfriend and perhaps may want to talk to me again or will she keep leaching off of a new guy in a never ending cycle? What kind of problem is that attention whore thing she had going on too?(seeing ghosts, faking being sick). How bad her was her insecurity? Thanks
~Angel~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...alot of questions you have.

First, it seems to me that she could be the type of person that gets bored easily. It isn't necessarily something that would be lacking in any of her relationships, it's just her. Maybe she likes the "newness" of a relationship, so when that "newness" goes away she cheats & looks for that "honeymoon phase" w/a new guy. The "attention whore" thing can just be that, she seeks attention all the time, maybe she is the type of person that has to be the center of attention or she doesn't feel loved. It might not mean that she is insecure, just that she likes the attention, any kind of attention.

Some people just can't function being alone, when 1 relationship ends (no matter if THEY ended it or not) they jump into a new one.
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't do that again.
crimson k.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What will most likely happen to her with the way she handles relationships over the long run and would she remember me in her heart even though she is with this new guy and even after? I kind of feel she will just keep dropping guys every year or so, and will maybe get hurt very badly by one of them. Whether them taking her money or using her for sex. She is over the top nice.
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't change a person. They have to be willing to change.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's something that she will have to change, IF she even sees that there is something wrong.
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean.
Ocean

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look crimson get over it dude.

She is no good at all. She never loved you nor anyone else, she is just selfcentered and youve got to stop worrying about her, take care of you instead.. the reason why you got so wild with her is that you have a strong need to take care of another and with her profile, no surprise you fall for her..
Seeking attention is a mental illness, i dont remember the name in psycholigy but ask your doctor or just a psychologist, phone to one to ask about it.. they will tell you whats the name of it.

She is really sick and dont love any of the guy she go with, she just do that to get something, to feel center number one and to get the feeling too that she is always in demand also by creating broken hearts like in your case.
she dont care at all dont give a damn and will go with whatever gives her attention... she is unsure, a lot, but dont think about her you are in a worse state and she will never come back to you and will never love you as she never loved anyone in her life.
she is just looking for herself and noone else and you have to understand that. You were the one being abused there.
And honnestly, do you really want to be with someone who see ghost to get attention and play sick?
thats why she switch so fast because she dont give a damn about hwom it is just she get attention... like a drunkard dont look who is pooring the wine..but only whats in the glass and go somewhere else when the glass is empty..

forget it. completely, you are your self not all well for hanging on tht kind of person, i mean, you can clearly see that it will never work out and will only lead to troubles and more sufferings for you.. so what are you waiting for?

she is not going to become the one who loves you and who one day will "return" to you because she was never with you.. she was always with herself... and thats all...
oyu invested already too much of your good things into one who wasnt worth it at all.. so dont try to repeat the mistake, move on instead and dont do that again.. learn to love yourself too and to receive love too.

Look for love, not for pain.. not for a shaft without end.. Wink
and fare well..you wont stay alone long. The minute you turn your head away from the cause of your distress, new love will enter your life and blessings will ensue.

Good luck! Very Happy
Ocean

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:c43fe787b5="Brandon"]I know what you mean.[/quote:c43fe787b5]

really? who did what to whom? Shocked I want to know! Very Happy
crimson k.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for the replies. Ocean, you gave a good response. You too Angel. I already started the healing process. There were a lot of red flags in this relationship but i ignored them because i really loved her. I came to the conclusion that in the end she was only looking out for herself and her needs. I remember telling her that she was selfish and self centered and she became angry. Everyone around her(family) thinks she is a sweet little thing. I have learned from this experience to make sure i confront everything i see wrong that my loved one is doing, i used to at first but then i gave up because she would always deny it. I believed things she said because i was in love, but i will be more cautious next time. I have gone out to have fun with some friends and have been lookng at other women, but Im going to wait a while before i approach any to just be friends with at first. if anyone else has anything to say, please chime in.
Ocean

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:2146b6fafe="Brandon"]I won't do that again.[/quote:2146b6fafe]

what thats suppose to mean? Shocked Razz
Ocean

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:c2e20639db="crimson k."]Thanks everyone for the replies. Ocean, you gave a good response. You too Angel. I already started the healing process. There were a lot of red flags in this relationship but i ignored them because i really loved her. I came to the conclusion that in the end she was only looking out for herself and her needs. I remember telling her that she was selfish and self centered and she became angry. Everyone around her(family) thinks she is a sweet little thing. I have learned from this experience to make sure i confront everything i see wrong that my loved one is doing, i used to at first but then i gave up because she would always deny it. I believed things she said because i was in love, but i will be more cautious next time. I have gone out to have fun with some friends and have been lookng at other women, but Im going to wait a while before i approach any to just be friends with at first. if anyone else has anything to say, please chime in.[/quote:c2e20639db]

you do the right hting but no need to wait to approach women and go out with them.. you can always get friends later.. take years to do so anyway.. Razz Laughing Wink
she sounds seh was completely spoiled by everybody... i know someone who was like that. super egoists thats what i call such.

There is lots of fish in the big blue sea, and one is already looking at you and swimming straight in your direction but you havent met yet..
So just go found soemone who will be really happy for what you have to offer, and thnakfull for all your care and will give it back to you tenfolded. Then you wil feel happy and knwo what it means to be loved.. Very Happy

All the bad people should live on a different planet, that way things will be really good! Laughing
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, Sophie.
Ocean

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats not the same at all, cant be compared.. not at all...

thats entirely different. you mix things there.
crimson k.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ocean, you hit the target. Her family is literally allover her and they have been like that all of her life. "are you ok" "whats wrong" they ask her all kinds of questions like that and her parents act like she is 9 years old with they they treat her.(usually get whatever she wants)(food, clothing,) Also, she is good looking, has bright red hair, almost perfect smile and has gotten compliment after compliment from people at her work and her parent's friends and total strangers. I know she let that all go to her head. She is rahter high maintenance.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Breaking Up All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: