Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't tell her my feelings...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vahn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Can't tell her my feelings... Reply with quote

Hi scorpio and everyone.

Recently, I just make some new friends during my work. And there was this girl who caught my attention. For some reason, I thought I was just looking at her for fun. But when time goes by, I felt that I suddenly have feelings for this girl.

I don't know if she have feelings for me or not. But sometimes she would send me good night messages which is really sweet. And the other day, she was message me telling me what I am doing this few days. I didn't expect her to message me.

I told her that's there is a girl I like. And she ask me who the girl is. But I say she won't know even if I tell her. (The girl is actually her) Then, this few days, she keep asking me who the girl is. But I never tell her.

Should I tell her my feelings or should I just forget about telling her. I'm afraid she will not accept me and that kind of feeling will feel very wierd when we meet each other.

Sigh... What should I do...? Confused
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Vahn! It's nice to hear from you again. So, it seem like you are doing fine, having some change in your life?

Hmm...? From what I see, this girl does have some liking for you. At least, she definitely doesn't have any bad impression of you and this can be a good start...

Ha, anyway, it is kind of cheeky of you to be telling her that you are in love with some girl(whom is actually her) and then not to tell her who that girl is. Nonetheless, she does seem to be very interested in knowing who that girl is... Rolling Eyes Well, perhaps she was hoping that she would be that girl?

Maybe you can just jokingly tell us that it's her and see how she will respond?

Well, it can be a bit too early now... I suppose you just know her recently? But whatever the case may be, if you really like her, you must cherish the chance. Create more time and opportunities to be with her... joke with her, make her smile or whatever... You can be sending her messages too instead of waiting for hers. Make her enjoy your companion...

And when you feel the timing is right, ACTION!! Wink
Vahn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh...

This few days, she never message me anymore. I'm afraid if I tell her my feelings, she will reject me. And next time when we go out with our friends, we will feel very wierd when talking to each other.

But in my heart, I want to be with her.

Sigh...
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this has always been what most have feared. But then if we never try, we can never know... There is no venture without any risk.

But again, when will it be a good time to risk?? It is always good to risk when you know that there might be a chances of success. Too a rush into things might just possibly spoilt it all...

I guess it might be good to be patient first, Vahn. Taking things slowly... What you can do now is to try your best to impress her more, slowly making her enjoy being with you. When there is some great communication between both, anything can just happen... you never know.

As mentioned, you can be the one to be sending her some messages too... Some good nite messages won't really pose any harm? Wink
Vahn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok... I will try to send her good night message tonight.

Hope it turns out well for me.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...? So how's things getting along, Vahn?

Hope everything is fine...
Vahn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. I was quite busy with school work. Yeah.

So far, we still chat in msn. But seldom go out together anymore. I plan to tell her my feelings after my birthday party. Hope she accept me...
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...? So she be going for your birthday party?

Well, remember to make a good sincere wish before you blow out those candles and then tell her what your birthday wish is...

A "Happy Birthday" to you in advance, may your wish come true... Wink
Vahn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha... Thanks. Yeah... She will be going for my birthday. Yesterday we just chat alot through our handphone. She send me really sweet messages.

Yesterday she took the time to play some game with me in the internet too. Today she taught me some Japanese language. Haha...

She send me a msg too. Saying if I'm ever alone, I can always look for her.

Hmmm... this make me thinks does she really that I like her already? But she is just keeping quiet.

What is she thinking...?
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, not to be giving you any false hope but all these does seem a positive sign to me.

Hmm... anyway, If she does really know that you like her, so much the better. Isn't it a good sign that she knew and isn't avoiding you?

We wouldn't really know but do cherish the chance, Vahn. Wish you success!!
Awaiting for your good news, yeah? Wink
whiterose

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certainly these are good signs! You should definatly tell her how you feel. She seems like a nice enough girl that won't avoid you even if she dosn't like you in 'that' way. What have you to lose? Go for it! Wink
Vahn

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... I will tell her after my birthday party.

Now I thinking whether I shoud invite my ex-gf to my birthday party. I'm afraid her presence will spoil my mood.

Should I invite her...?
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...? Well, I guess you should be the better person to be answering this question, Vahn. Ok, maybe let me just ask anyway, how are you going to be entertaining her if she really comes to your party?

I mean if you are to invite someone for your birthday party, you should make them feel welcomed and be enjoying the party. If you are going to just invite her over and leave her alone with no other friends of hers accompanying her at the party, then I guess it may be good to just not invite her...

It really has to depend on you yourself, Vahn. How's the friendship between the both of you been after the break up, you know it best...
Vahn

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wah... My birthday party was really touching for me. My friends really did a lot things for me. I receive a lot of presents as well... Haha...

Anyway, let's get to the point, the girl I like did a a lot of things for me. She knew I like a pop star called Jay Chou and she cut the sticker and paste it on a birthday card. I can say its a really wonderful effort from her. Haha... But I don't know whether she knew I like her or not. Haha... Yesterday was pretty busy entertaining my friends so not much time to spend with her.

And after that, we went to watch Misson Impossible 3 with ur friends. Although we were watching the show, I felt that both of us were looking at each other during the show. Haha... Kind of funny. But still I'm not sure what's on her mind. After the show, she seems tired and didn't talk to me much. Haha... Maybe I'm just thinking things too much. Haha...

Whew... Hmm... I did not invite my ex-gf to come. I know somehow it will spoil my mood. Hope everythings goes well for me...
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So guess you enjoyed your birthday party... Wink

Hmm... so how's everything anyway? Remembered that you was earlier saying that you plan to tell her about for your feelings after your birthday?
Or are you still hesistating on whether to do it? Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: