Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

He doesnt call

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruthless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: He doesnt call Reply with quote

I'm still confused If someone loves you no matter what they will take the initiative to make the time to call you wouldnt they, then why the hell doesnt my man call me. He'll send sms see how I am but very rarely does he call. And I only see him probably once a week. I explained in my previous post how busy he is but I still think if someone loves someone they should make the time to make a simple two minute phone call. Am I right or am I being too pushy... Advice please.
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: He doesnt call Reply with quote

[quote:d6d2334207="ruthless"]I'm still confused If someone loves you no matter what they will take the initiative to make the time to call you wouldnt they, then why the hell doesnt my man call me. He'll send sms see how I am but very rarely does he call. And I only see him probably once a week. I explained in my previous post how busy he is but I still think if someone loves someone they should make the time to make a simple two minute phone call. Am I right or am I being too pushy... Advice please.[/quote:d6d2334207]

He may just be too damn busy to. That's what I hoping anyway. Jobs can take you from the ones you love, and it has nothing to with not loving that person. It's much more easy to think the worse will happen then good now a days, huh? If you ever want to talk.. I'm here for you.
ruthless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: thnx Brandon Reply with quote

Another thing when we had first met up he had told me where he lived the suburb but that it was temporary, but still I do not know where he actually lives. He's not married and not involved with anyone except me but why hasnt he taken me to his place, he always comes to mine.

Is there something fishy or is it he may be embarrassed about his place?
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused May be, who knows. Don't know why he won't take you to his place. Are you sure he isn't married? Otherwise, I don't know why he wouldn't take you home with him. Maybe it is his place.
ruthless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: He is single definetely Reply with quote

He is definetely single I have done my homework Smile and it is his place but from previous talks he had told me it is small and not very nice thats why I get the impression he is embarrassed. Also he has a past history with wrong people I am thinking he doesnt like people knowing where he lives.
Am I being too suspicious?
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: He is single definetely Reply with quote

[quote:6cb797d65d="ruthless"]He is definetely single I have done my homework Smile and it is his place but from previous talks he had told me it is small and not very nice thats why I get the impression he is embarrassed. Also he has a past history with wrong people I am thinking he doesnt like people knowing where he lives.
Am I being too suspicious?[/quote:6cb797d65d] No. These days, you have to be a little.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't speak for your boyfriend, but I know what I do when I'm in love. I make an effort even if it's for a minute to call my boyfriend & let him know I love him. If he can't pick up because he is busy at work, then I leave him a message he can pick up later & call me back.

As for knowing where he lives & he not taking you to his home yet. I don't know about that one, I'm a bit cynical so I would lean towards he could have something to hide & that's why he hasn't taken you to his home. IMO...if 2 people truly love each other, it shouldn't matter what either of their homes look like. You would be going to their home to spend time w/THEM, not the things in the home. That's just my 2cents though.
Brandon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:109de29159="~Angel~"]I can't speak for your boyfriend, but I know what I do when I'm in love. I make an effort even if it's for a minute to call my boyfriend & let him know I love him. If he can't pick up because he is busy at work, then I leave him a message he can pick up later & call me back.

As for knowing where he lives & he not taking you to his home yet. I don't know about that one, I'm a bit cynical so I would lean towards he could have something to hide & that's why he hasn't taken you to his home. IMO...if 2 people truly love each other, it shouldn't matter what either of their homes look like. You would be going to their home to spend time w/THEM, not the things in the home. That's just my 2cents though.[/quote:109de29159]

Angel, I agree with you. Not taking her to his home. It never bothered me what a girl's home looked like. It's what she looks like. Just kidding ! That didn't bother me either to tell ya the truth. I go for the heart first then looks. Looks changes heart doesn't.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: