Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Approaches

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her
View previous topic :: View next topic  
private

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Approaches Reply with quote

How do you women feel if a random guy comes up to you in a normal place (like a library/coffee shop/ grocery store) and asks you out for a coffee/lunch? Let's say the guy is an above average looking guy and looks totally normal
Ocean

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends, what mood I am in, what music is playing, if i am sad or happy or feeling funny.. I'll say ok.
Thats original to do so, and daring, from the guy to ask me, so its good.. different.. i migth ask him, really? and what are your plan for the rest of the day? or evening? just to see how far he will go and if he is nice daring or outright arrogant/ rude.
Its cool. I will also sit at the table where other people sit already, in a coffee shop, and talk with them, if the cofee is crowed, or if they looks nice and open to that kind of ouverture.
i'll ask, have doen that often, thats cool, you meet different people that way, and its rewarding for both sides, we can have fun without being commited like usual acquintances and friends demand.
Some can be shok to death to talk to "strangers" "The Other" not even in front of their regular church they will take it open.. but, there si plenty of table with lots of people in a coffe shop, so, who cares about prunes face? Laughing
They aint going to spoil my discovery day.

So go ask the girl "hey, i am a usual guy and all normal, without criminal records nor psichiatric journal, and i would like to invite you for a coffee. What you say?"
You can also drop the first part and go directly to the:
"Gooday, I am sorry to adress you like that completely out of the blue, and I know it isnt usual to do so, as you dont know me, but i know you, and i have often wonder how it will be like to have a cup of coffee with you. What you say?" Very Happy
Depending on the look in her face oyu can also enchain with the following:
" i understand if you feel reticent to accept such a weird offer, but i really didnt knew how to come up with it, and i am truly sorry if my request have embarrassed you in any way, but if you want to accept, I will feel so glad to oblige you"
This is being courtiser level 10.
she cant react negatively. If she do or say somehting nasty or putting you down, then you know thats a prune face, and all you got to do is run away as fast as you can and drink your coffee on your own some other day. Laughing

Drink a cognac before the attack, but on the other hand might not be good, cause if she smell your breath she might get suspicious! Shocked

You can also do it la french:
"Salut! my name is private Ryan, I came a long way, and i noticed what a beautifull creature of God you are fill with life and harmony, and I would be so amased to can drink a coffee with you."
or "Salut! are you in for a coffee? I give. I know this special place rigth around the corner, charming and with a very good music and the most interesting decoration, and I thougth you migth like it too. Do you want me to introduce you?"

You can also stay home and knit a sock, so you have enough of them until Christmas..
you see.
it all depend on your character and you geist for life.
If you take it and yourself too seriously, you migth spoil all the fun in it, in life, and end up seriously unhappy..and lonely inside..
Dont give faith to rules, give faith to you!
rules are some lego things all around oyu and its cement is your certitude in them, your faith in them being true, what you give them to be, your view on them, how high you see them, high above you..
If you remove that artificial face you put in them, build up through years of education and social interactions, it all fall down, and you can move more freely and see more clearly.
So it aint at all daring to ask for a cup of coffee to a stranger, thats a good action.
A positive act.
for oyu and for the other.
Usualy people dont do so. and so what? Usually people dont kill each others and got paid for it by the government and all know about it, but sometimes young guys get send to war, and get killed and got to kill on the tax payers accounts.. so whats worse in rule breaking system?
Killing people?
Or inviting a girl you dont know for a coffee?

Alrigth now oyu got things in the right perspective, all you got to do, is get out of the door, and take oyur lady for a coffee.
Very Happy
BTW, my name is Ocean, and I like coffee! Laughing Laughing Cool
Sorry, just kidding, Wink
[img:83ab45b02c]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/Sophie-Ocean/LOVE%20SIGNS/i242340772_78787_5.gif[/img:83ab45b02c][img:83ab45b02c]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/Sophie-Ocean/SEXY%20SIGNS/i239416537_52113_5.gif[/img:83ab45b02c]
Saintly

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It takes guts to walk up to someone out of the blue like that. I would more than likely

lol Ocean Razz
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree in that it would take alot of guts to just walk up & ask a woman out, not knowing if they are single or what.

Anyway, for myself, if I was single it would depend. Since I am not single I would say NO.
Ocean

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:c659cbb702="Saintly"]It takes guts to walk up to someone out of the blue like that. I would more than likely

lol Ocean Razz[/quote:c659cbb702]

What? Embarassed Rolling Eyes aint done anything wrong, have I?
so, whatz up? coffee or what?
me with croissants please.

Very Happy
[img:83ab45b02c]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/Sophie-Ocean/LOVE%20SIGNS/i242340772_78787_5.gif[/img:83ab45b02c][img:83ab45b02c]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/Sophie-Ocean/SEXY%20SIGNS/i239416537_52113_5.gif[/img:83ab45b02c]
Honey

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: Approaches Reply with quote

[quote:c4447afb6d="private"]How do you women feel if a random guy comes up to you in a normal place (like a library/coffee shop/ grocery store) and asks you out for a coffee/lunch? Let's say the guy is an above average looking guy and looks totally normal[/quote:c4447afb6d]

It depends on how he Approaches me i don't like the guys that come up to u in clubs it also depends on the way they act u can tell a lot about a guy by the way they act
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: