Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who's right?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her
View previous topic :: View next topic  
puzzleboy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Who's right? Reply with quote

A buddy of mine and I need you ladies to tell us who's right on this. He went out of town recently. When a female coworker found out where he was going she said her favorite team played there and would he get her a t-shirt with that team on it, and she would pay him. So he got her one for $15.00. When he came back he gave it to her. She thanked him, paid him, then gave him a kiss, right on the lips. Now he's all hot-and-bothered thinking it means that she wants him. I told him that, although I think kissing him was a little much, it was just a sign of gratitude. She lives with her bf, and he's married and doesn't want to play around, but it's just that now he's on this big ego trip b/c "another woman wants him". Do you ladies really think that she does want him, and that I'm being naive? Or do you agree with me that it was just a spontaneous, harmless reaction to a small favor? Thanks.
nluvwmybestfrnd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats tough. i think it really depends on what kind of girl she is?

is she really out going and that friendly to everyone?

I know i wouldn't kiss a guy on the lips unless i really liked him a lot.

but the fact that she has a boyfriend and he is married well...thats just weird. Rolling Eyes
~Angel~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting situation...personally it would depend on what kind of girl she is. Meaning if she is outgoing & affectionate. If she is that type then she is probably just being "her" & doesn't mean anything by it but to show her gratitude. If she normally is a more reserved girl, then there could possibly be more to it than gratitude.

Had she shown any kind of interest in the guy BEFORE she asked him to get her the t-shirt?
puzzleboy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Who's right? Reply with quote

An interesting twist to this story is developing. Apparently she and her live-in are splitting, and she has to buy him out of the house. She also told my buddy some intimate details about it, like "I like to dress up sexy for my man, wear low-cut stuff, dance for him, stuff like that, and he ignores me. I'm a romantic and he's a cold fish." Now even I'm confused, but I still think she just thinks of him as a friend and is just telling him this stuff b/c when you have a problem it's nice to talk with someone. But it does make me wonder even more if she really does like him. Any thoughts, ladies?
~Angel~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe she could like him & that could be her way of flirting & getting him interested.

He's married, so I personally don't really think it's right for her to be sharing those intimate details w/him. I have had male friends in the past & I've never shared intimate details w/them about my boyfriends & I, whether we were happy together at the time or slowly breaking up.
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good now, I hope.
kezia

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think tt she just want to share the things to him as a friend....no other meaning though...moreover, he is married so why should he bother abt the other gal....haha
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: