Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's the deal with him?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
missy121

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: What's the deal with him? Reply with quote

Hi Everyone! I am hoping to get some advice on this confusing situation!

Ok so there is a guy I have been friends with at work for a long time and we started hanging out about a year ago. We would always talk at work but never started hanging out until he found out I liked him. Once he found out I liked him he told me we should hang out more which we do. At one point last year I was going to move to another state where my best guy friend lives. When he found out I was thinking about moving he emailed my friend and told him I wasn't moving out there and that he should move back here. So that's the first clue that made me think he liked me too. Also at work he always seems to make stupid excuses to come over and talk to me. For example I had soup one day at work and he called me on the phone and asked what I was doing...I said I was eating lunch but couldn't finish all of it and said he could have the rest if he wanted. He said No you should finish it but I'll come up and look at it. ? Some days I will catch him staring at me and others he can't even look at me. We just went to FL with some friends for the weekend and him and i shared a room at the hotel and my friend and her boyfriend shared a room. We all went out to the bar one night and my friends boyfriend (I did not tell him to do this) asked him if he liked me. He said No...we are just buddies. I am just very confused because everyone keeps telling me that a guy would not go away with you for a weekend and share a hotel room with you if he was not interested. One of my other guy friends also kept calling me over the weekend and each time he would call he asked who it was...at one point I was joking with him and said none of your business and he tried to grab the phone out of my hand and acted jealous. So basically I am confused and would like some other people's opinions. Could it be that he likes me but is too shy to admit it to other people? Or does he really just see me as a "buddy"? People keep telling me ifthey were him and knew someone liked them and they didn't like them back they would try to stay away from them to give them the clue that they weren't, but he is doing the opposite every since he found out I like him.
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He may like you, but can't deal with others guys around you.
Ocean

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:496c12cc7e="Brandon"]He may like you, but can't deal with others guys around you.[/quote:496c12cc7e]

right

Last edited by Ocean on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, back off, baby. I'm really trying to help others out on here.
Ocean

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh! sorry i didnt ment to disturb.... Sad

Last edited by Ocean on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you have a pronlem with this. Are you afraid someone might want me on here? Yeah, right ! Laughing
Ocean

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:b1d72f939d="Brandon"]Why do you have a pronlem with this. Are you afraid someone might want me on here? Yeah, right ! Laughing[/quote:b1d72f939d]

i already answered to that one above.. didnt I?

Laughing Laughing Laughing wawwrfwaawwwwrrrfwarfwarff!! Laughing
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you follow my every move them?
Ocean

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:ead38a048b="Brandon"]Why do you follow my every move them?[/quote:ead38a048b]

because its funny, dont you think? i can go if you want me to..
do you? Sad
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, yeah, make me out to be the mean guy.
Ocean

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:462518607b="Brandon"]Oh, yeah, make me out to be the mean guy.[/quote:462518607b]

Very Happy
you started anyway.. you shouldnt eat so much, thats the morale of it.. Razz Laughing no its alright..
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, we need to let this person get some answers to her questions. Do you think she cares if I have eaten or not? Laughing
Ocean

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:6e7b49e6ac="Brandon"]Ok, we need to let this person get some answers to her questions. Do you think she cares if I have eaten or not? Laughing[/quote:6e7b49e6ac]

Oh. , I think i forgot all about it.. does it matter? Razz Very Happy
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:a1fcb824de="Ocean"][quote:a1fcb824de="Brandon"]Ok, we need to let this person get some answers to her questions. Do you think she cares if I have eaten or not? Laughing[/quote:a1fcb824de]

Oh. , I think i forgot all about it.. does it matter? Razz Very Happy[/quote:a1fcb824de]

Does what matter? Wink
Ocean

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXO you are so incredibly sweet baby XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXO Very Happy Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: