Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Valentine's Day Gift.. ,,Why Once A Year??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Gift Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Valentine's Day Gift.. ,,Why Once A Year?? Reply with quote

One phenomenon I still can't understand is the euphoria that accentuates the days leading to February 14th. You only need to visit gift shops and retail stores to see or experience the hullabaloo surrounding Pre - Valentine's day firsthand. Seems to me that every man or woman (who of course believes in the gift exchange tradition) wants to get that perfect gift or card before the ''D-DAY''. What exactly is that all about??

Please don't get me wrong because I'm very much every bit of a romantic myself. However, the thing with me is I personally believe everyday in the life of a couple in any serious relationship should be like Valentine's day .

Just like the rising star author and Motivational Coach JL Shash said in his book 'Ten Statements: The 10 Success Recipes for Romantic Relationships'http://www.amazon.com/Ten-Statements-Success-Romantic-Relationships/dp/1438945833/ref=tag_stp_st_edpp_url, which in my opinion is a masterpiece and would make a perfect Valentine gift for him or her....''being aware that romantic gestures should not be restricted to birthday occasions and the fourteenth day in February alone would be a step in the right direction'' for any couple

Does anyone share in my sentiments or am I alone in thinking this way??
JV1189

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: I totally agree...almost! Reply with quote

I definitely agree that everyday should be a great day for romance with your lover, and "just because" gesture of love are often the ones we remember the most. That said, bottom line is relationships are work.

And between your jobs, your kids, your bills, and every else life is filled with, your relationship is often what sits on the back burner. For that reason even if it feels a little commercial at times, special occasions like Valentines day often give you that needed opportunity to rekindle the flame.

When life gets overwhelming, it's nice to have a day off -just because or Valentine's day- to have a good time and enjoy your love.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Gift Ideas All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: