Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ya never know what the future holds

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunflower 76

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Ya never know what the future holds Reply with quote

Two years ago to this date I was most happy been serenadedny love songs and flowers like every day..It bloomed into a most perfect love....anyway...this union created a child...now a few days into the new year he call it quits because he has stronger love feeling for a friend.He calls these unresolved feelings which has him torn. This friend wanted him before we happened but apparently at that time..he said he was not in tune with his feelings for her. Anyway through it all I knew he treated her different to how men would treat a girl they only have casual feelings for..throughout it all he said i was paranoid..but he said he was denying himself..........i am very hurt and wish he had dealt with his and her issues before he brought me into his circle..now I am here in love, and he is too just not with me as his no 1 choice..or else why would he leave..he says he has to do what is right in his heart...........i am just weak..and furthermore we have to interact because of the little one..what to do..how can I heal.............. Sad
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Ya never know what the future holds Reply with quote

[quote:0919063624="sunflower 76"]Two years ago to this date I was most happy been serenadedny love songs and flowers like every day..It bloomed into a most perfect love....anyway...this union created a child...now a few days into the new year he call it quits because he has stronger love feeling for a friend.He calls these unresolved feelings which has him torn. This friend wanted him before we happened but apparently at that time..he said he was not in tune with his feelings for her. Anyway through it all I knew he treated her different to how men would treat a girl they only have casual feelings for..throughout it all he said i was paranoid..but he said he was denying himself..........i am very hurt and wish he had dealt with his and her issues before he brought me into his circle..now I am here in love, and he is too just not with me as his no 1 choice..or else why would he leave..he says he has to do what is right in his heart...........i am just weak..and furthermore we have to interact because of the little one..what to do..how can I heal.............. Sad[/quote:0919063624]

Good thing I couldn't tell, when younger, what will happen to me as the years go by. I woudn't have taking my first breath, if I had known. Makes yours sound a little less bad, doesn't it? It will take some time to heal, as for me, I may never. Just stay strong.. your little one needs you.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's sure very "irresponsible" of him...

But whatever it is, the little one is definitely innocent and it's sure wasn't easy bringing him or her here...? Anyway, I am sorry to have even said this... cause I know you love and will take good care of your child...

In anyway, he has his responsibility for the child too... (finiancially at the very least)

I know it's hurting... but still, you have to be strong sunflower 76. For yourself or for your child, you have to... Now, they are the ones who is doing you wrong... To be "punished"? They should be the ones not you...

Life does goes on... In whichever direction you choose, you have to move on... Hope time will slowly heal all your hurts and pain... And don't take this alone... you need some love & warmth from your loved ones and family... they will always be there with you...
sunflower 76

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Thanks..... Reply with quote

Thanks Brandon & Scorpio for your words of support.

Time is a great healer they say, some days I am up and somedays it isveryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hard to keep my head up...

Brandon what happened that you think u'll never heal???

~Sunflower~
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks..... Reply with quote

[quote:74f000d4db="sunflower 76"]Thanks Brandon & Scorpio for your words of support.

Time is a great healer they say, some days I am up and somedays it isveryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hard to keep my head up...

Brandon what happened that you think u'll never heal??? Honey.. you would not believe. Have to stay strong, or go crazy one. Hit the bottle, or worse. Shocked
I plan on staying strong.

~Sunflower~[/quote:74f000d4db]

Keep your head, stay strong and keep smiling ! Very Happy
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put with yours too. I hope you don't mind.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: