Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is he interested?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
casey1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:21 am    Post subject: Is he interested? Reply with quote

I am about to be divorced, and have been friendly with a divorced dad from my son's class. We recently went out for drinks & had a great time. He sent me a text on the way home saying he really enjoyed our evening. I sent one back saying we should do it again. His reply was "Yes! you let me know when the timing is right for you". A couple days later he sent me an email sharing a funny story & said that he hoped I was well (bc I'm going through the divorce and he knows it can be tough at times). I replied by telling him things were going well. The next day he went out of town with his kids and I have not heard from him--its been two weeks. So, is he waiting for me to make contact (since his text said to let him know when the timing is right), not interested, or just busy??? What should I do?
therobby3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds kind of wacky if you are just getting out of a marriage. I say if your being divorced you shouldn't be getting involved with another person that fast, but that's just my opinion.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: