Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Break Ups

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doubledown777

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Break Ups Reply with quote

Well folks its a first post for me but i just needed a little un biased opinion on a position i find myself in. About a year ago i met a girl, An american who was studying here in London, we went out on a few dates, nothing serious but as things do it developed in to something more. I fell for her directness, her witty banter, the way she made me feel. Stupidly i cut ties with a stunning swedish girl i was seeing that i had a healthy buddy relationship with. I guess im not the type to sleep with several women at once, besides i thought with Dani sleeping at my flat 6 days a week effectively meant i was in a relationship with her. The thing with the swedish girl wasnt going anywhere. Anyhow much to my dissapointment i discovered she was sleeping around on the days i didnt see her. I asked her why? she said we werent exclusive, apparently if you dont say your exclusive then you can do what you want??? (to be discussed in next forum)

My response to exclusivity was "go and mess about with the other guys thats not how i do". She pleaded with me lets not break the non exclusive relationship up, in effect she wanted to go exclusive with me (still with me?) Anyhow i accepted despite knowing when she left in a week it would be a year until she came back to London (the whole long distance thing) A year down the line (today) our relationship has failed, many wasted visits, buckets of shed tears, we argued too much like i said we would, the distance hurt us like i said it would and i think were too similar persons to ever be together.

So we amicably decided to call it a day. She is however still staying with me and much to my disgust she was on the phone chatting guys up a few days later. Maybe im old fashioned but messing about so soon after a break up and from your exes flat ... maybe im just running up a head of unneccessary steam ... what do you guys think?

Sharif
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well sometimes, when things is not going to work out... it just will not...
How things between the both of you, only you will know it best.

Unneccessary steam? Well, if things has really ended between the both of you... then why bother about what she is going to do? Rather, think more for yourself... You have your life to better plan for what you want for yourself...
Hollysmummy24

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She sounds all wrong for you.
You need someone who will treat you like the star you are x
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:851e4dd586="Aeermen"]She can f*ck! She can piss!
http://pissing-girls.info/videos/mediaplayer.php?video=280668[/quote:851e4dd586]

Well, that's good ! Can she do no. 2 too? Geez ! What is with the pee thing? Laughing
Ocean

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you dell me, i em drung so you dell me i gant zee where i put it..
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:1a0aba85e0="Ocean"]you dell me, i em drung so you dell me i gant zee where i put it..[/quote:1a0aba85e0] Mel, you wife has it under lock and key. Laughing
Ocean

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wfew! zen I am goin to bee on me! see see senior! i am goin to bee on me! you must helb me, bleaze, you mz fuzer! whoz diz wive anzway?
I don wwand any wive pfff! go go away! i wand do bee! h!! Brandon! my friend! youa re my bezd friend you know tzat?

blease, help me do my bee.. hihihihi! hA!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy

oh, eh i did it. iz doo lade..

me do! i gan made a video doo! about bibi! Very Happy
i am haby zoby is goin do like it am sure.. Laughing
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, poor, Mel. Crying or Very sad
Ocean

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NONO mEL IS VERY HAPPY I AM VERY SURE, WHEN HER FRIEND IS so is he.. Very Happy Very Happy XXXO
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: