Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

thanks but....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unknown

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: thanks but.... Reply with quote

i just need to know what to do, i love him but cant show it as much as i want becuz of his gf... plz someone i need some advice...
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: thanks but.... Reply with quote

[quote:5630224d08="unknown"]i just need to know what to do, i love him but cant show it as much as i want becuz of his gf... plz someone i need some advice...[/quote:5630224d08]

Aw, honey.. what can we say? If he wants you.. he would be with you.
Not the only man in the world, so don't act like he is. Go out with others, then if it is meant to be.. then you will come together. Best of luck to you !
Very Happy
unknown

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know, i want to talk to him about it but i always feel kinda bad when i do, like i'm forcing things on him. but it would really be hard and painful to find someone else, mainly becuz he is the only one i can imagine being with...
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:66465d2e32="unknown"]i know, i want to talk to him about it but i always feel kinda bad when i do, like i'm forcing things on him. but it would really be hard and painful to find someone else, mainly becuz he is the only one i can imagine being with...[/quote:66465d2e32]

I know. I bet you're young, right? Most girls feel this way when young. When older..they can't stand us. Rolling Eyes Laughing They think either this is the only man for them, acting like they are going to die if they don't get him, or the last man on Earth. Believe me, he is not. God has the right man already picked out for you, so try as you will, but God will giive you the right on on his time, not yours. If you try to rush it, you may be in a mess that you wish never happened to start with. Something to think about.
unknown

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats a nice thought and all, but i dont believe in god, and if i did i wouldnt want someone controlling my life... its who i want, who wants me, and yeah im young
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:5fc1541246="unknown"]thats a nice thought and all, but i dont believe in god, and if i did i wouldnt want someone controlling my life... its who i want, who wants me, and yeah im young[/quote:5fc1541246]

Oh, sorry, I didn't know. Not trying to make you believe in God, and God doesn't control your life.. he gives us all free will.. it's what you do with it that counts. Good luck ! Very Happy
unknown

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know, i dont take it personally. thanks for the help Smile
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:452a60378d="unknown"]i know, i dont take it personally. thanks for the help Smile[/quote:452a60378d]

No problem. Very Happy
liquid_sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, you probably aren't that much younger than me - I'm finishing school soon, and have most likely been what you have been through. About a year ago, I felt the same way about a particular guy, and I thought he was the only one worth being with in the world. Well, I would just say, wait for a bit. Maybe avoid the guy for a while if possible, but don't make it obvious. If it isn't possible, don't fret about it, just try and get on with your daily life. Time is a great healer, and you will most likely get over him and move onto someone else who is willing to care for you!

I think I've learned to appreciate that being single isn't all bad. Valentines day can be sucky if you've got no one to celebrate it with, I should know! When you get older, there will be so many more opportunities to meet new people (for instance when you're old enough to go to bars and clubs). Maybe try and join a club which interests you (maybe a sport?) and then you can meet new people and move on. Maybe even find another guy for eye candy? Lol!

Hope I've helped

R x

[color=blue:c22a76c6b0]-мiѕтяєѕѕ of iяσиу and pє∂αитяу-[/color:c22a76c6b0]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
unknown

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know... a lot of ppl have told me to wait, and i thought about this, and even if thats the better thing to do, its worth the experience... im old enough to know better but too young to care :]
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:30496b5770="unknown"]i know... a lot of ppl have told me to wait, and i thought about this, and even if thats the better thing to do, its worth the experience... im old enough to know better but too young to care :][/quote:30496b5770] HEY ! THAT'S MY LINE ! Laughing Wink
unknown

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:120be44091="Brandon"][quote:120be44091="unknown"]i know... a lot of ppl have told me to wait, and i thought about this, and even if thats the better thing to do, its worth the experience... im old enough to know better but too young to care :][/quote:120be44091] HEY ! THAT'S MY LINE ! Laughing Wink[/quote:120be44091] lol i beat ya to it
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:694dbcf708="unknown"][quote:694dbcf708="Brandon"][quote:694dbcf708="unknown"]i know... a lot of ppl have told me to wait, and i thought about this, and even if thats the better thing to do, its worth the experience... im old enough to know better but too young to care :][/quote:694dbcf708] HEY ! THAT'S MY LINE ! Laughing Wink[/quote:694dbcf708] lol i beat ya to it[/quote:694dbcf708]

Hey ! I'm Cool with it. I can take it. Confused Really, I can. Mad See, not a problem. Crying or Very sad Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: