Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tears, secrets, and love
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
desmondtiny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn Im only 14... WTH am I doing here? Same thing as the rest of us. Solving our own problems and helping others. You should question him more... oaybe help him break up? Spur him onward
unknown

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im 14 too... weve talked already and he says he will breakup with her but he knows it would hurt her worse this close to valentines day, and i can understand, and he also had agreed to go to a dance with her this weekend, so now i just need to wait. i dont want to push him and make him go out with me, and i think im gonna tell him that im not making him go out with me, i want him to do things because he wants to.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: