Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tears, secrets, and love
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either he is too nice, or just don't want to end it with her. Go talk to him more. Tell him that you are not going to wait around on him, and you are going to see other people, because this is not fair to you.
unknown

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know, i know i should and i've been wanting to and waiting for the right time to talk about it...
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then set a time up and tell him. Get it out in the open. You have to deal with it, so you can go on with your life.. one way or another.
sadandconfused07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea gurlie you def. need to get things out in the open with him and if he don't make a decision or don't want to then i know it sucks but it wasn't worth your time in the first place.I am only 17 yrs old myself and i know how "young love" as they put it can be...i don't agree with the whole young love stuff they say but he needs to make a decision and if he does and its not the one you was hoping for there is always alot more guys out there if you just look and give them a chance and i know you cant picture yourself with anyone but him right now but when you move on (if you have to)you will eventually be able to find someone else.. i use to think i couldn't be with anyone else but my ex when we was in this similar situation but i moved on and im engaged to a great guy...sometimes you just have to move on if they cant make up their minds and act on it and your not pushing him or anything like that.love is never easy.
unknown

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know... Confused but even if he does make a decision does that really mean he'll break up with her right away? i mean i cant exactly expect him to be like 'ok, i'll break up with her next time i talk to her' it wouldnt make sense... Sad Confused
sadandconfused07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no he probably wont break up with her right away but i wouldn't wait around forever and tell him just that tell him you really like him and really want to be with him but he needs to choose because you are not waiting around forever and that if he chooses to be with you he needs to break up with her by...a certain date that way he cant get out of the whole thing and just act like it never happened.maybe 2 or 3 weeks or however long you think he should take but i wouldn't make it over a month.
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:a1a113cf21="unknown"]i know... Confused but even if he does make a decision does that really mean he'll break up with her right away? i mean i cant exactly expect him to be like 'ok, i'll break up with her next time i talk to her' it wouldnt make sense... Sad Confused[/quote:a1a113cf21]

Well, I've seen it happen before. You have to get to the end of it one way or another. You can't go on like this..it's not good for you.
unknown

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok... how should i bring it up?
sadandconfused07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well what i would do is just next time you see him tell him you need to talk to him about something and then just tell him how you feel and tell him he has to make a choice and then tell him how long he has to break up with her if he chooses you...if he gets mad or offended it wasn't worth your time and then you will know that and try to get him off by his self that helps alot when your talking to a guy about something like that.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what Brandon and sadandconfused07 said is very right, unknown. Dragging things on will only bring more hurts to just everyone. And in anyway, he has to make decisions and to take actions...

[i:fb10175710] "i have asked him who he likes more and he said he likes me more, and what makes it confusing is he still is with her... [/i:fb10175710]

Like you more meaning to say he like also her but lesser? Now, that's way too unfair to you, unknown. To have the best of both world? No way is he going to...

Anyway, I see you have decided to talk to him about it... that's good!

You deserve to be happy, unknown. Be daring to fight for your own happiness... it's not your fault that all these unhappiness happen. Well, we are human afterall, creatures of great emotions...

It is obvious that things hasn't been handled properly in the very beggining... but we are not going to talk about that now... Rather, we are going to do something about it... waiting won't get you anywhere...

Now, whatever the outcome will be... move on yeah? Remember, life is a journey and not a destination... Best of wishes to you... Wink
unknown

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok... i talked to him about it... i asked him if "he really does want to break up with her, or he's just saying that?" and he said, "i do but its far too close to valentines day to do that and i agreed to go to a dance at her school later this week so i cant until sometime after that cuz it would break her heart, and ive already told her that i dont know how much longer we would be together and she should have known that since the beginning that it wont last forever and all she said was it will last however long it lasts" and i left it at that, i didnt want to push anything...
sadandconfused07

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was good I kinda understand where hes coming from and its good you didnt push things.I hope it worked out the way you wanted it to. Smile
unknown

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, nothings really gone as planned, but what fun is life if its all planned? u wont really learn anything... but now i just really have to wait, and ive done enough of that to know i should just be patient. thnx Smile
sadandconfused07

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

true...no problem gurlie.wish ya'll the best.
Brandon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too ! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: