Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

guys i'm getting mixed signals and could use some help here

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
p90xjess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: guys i'm getting mixed signals and could use some help here Reply with quote

First off, I don't want to sound needy or clingy, but I also don't want to waste my time. I really like this guy but if it sounds like he's changed his mind I don't want to wait around and worry over it all...

the guy I'm seeing went back home to louisiana to visit for a couple weeks, he left 2 days ago. he just got back from afghanistan a couple weeks ago, and hasn't seen his family in a year. we've spent every day together since he got back and things are really seeming to go well. we go out, he introduces his friends to me and everything seem great- he told me thinks I am awesome and intelligent and he really enjoys spending time with me. we had sex the first time the night before he left. he gave me one of his PT shirts to sleep in and told me to keep it, and said he won't be needing his PT gear until he is back anyway

he did give me a hug when I dropped him off at the airport. I know I should give him his time with his family especially since he just came back from a deployment, however, when will I hear from him? I sent him a text yesterday just saying that I hoped he was having a good time and able to relax and that I had a good time with him the other night. never heard back though. but he's not really into texting much (not making excuses, it's true. he hates it)

he also hasn't logged on facebook since before he left. or AIM. and he didn't bring his laptop with him
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: