Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need help/advice. Honestly, anything.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brittanykoala

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: I need help/advice. Honestly, anything. Reply with quote

[size=9:08cf83ad82][/size:08cf83ad82]I am eighteen years old. My name is Brittany. I needed some advice, and I couldnt seem to go to friends. I know all of them would downtalk me or critisize me. I didnt need it, because it hurt a lot to hear the things they were saying.

The boyfriend I have been dating is sixteen years old, and we love each other very much. Lately he has had me sneak over his house and sneak in through his window. This has been happening for a week straight, because his parents barely let us hangout together. Its only because of his schoolwork. They know I am eighteen, but they figured out I was sneaking into his house. I dont know what to do, because I want to talk to them and explain how much I love him; I dont even think they will listen. They dont want us to see or talk to each other anymore, and we arent allowed to be friends. It hurts so much, and I miss him a lot. I cant seem to grasp just how its going to feel when he is actually gone. He is moving to Indiana at the end of the school year. I had planned to go with him, and now its not going to happen because of this.

Has anyone ever been in this situation?
If not, does anyone have any advice?

I am just scared, he means so much to me.
I wish his parents understood, because they would see.
:[
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: I need help/advice. Honestly, anything. Reply with quote

[quote:3355f9630f="brittanykoala"][size=9:3355f9630f][/size:3355f9630f]I am eighteen years old. My name is Brittany. I needed some advice, and I couldnt seem to go to friends. I know all of them would downtalk me or critisize me. I didnt need it, because it hurt a lot to hear the things they were saying.

The boyfriend I have been dating is sixteen years old, and we love each other very much. Lately he has had me sneak over his house and sneak in through his window. This has been happening for a week straight, because his parents barely let us hangout together. Its only because of his schoolwork. They know I am eighteen, but they figured out I was sneaking into his house. I dont know what to do, because I want to talk to them and explain how much I love him; I dont even think they will listen. They dont want us to see or talk to each other anymore, and we arent allowed to be friends. It hurts so much, and I miss him a lot. I cant seem to grasp just how its going to feel when he is actually gone. He is moving to Indiana at the end of the school year. I had planned to go with him, and now its not going to happen because of this.

Has anyone ever been in this situation?
If not, does anyone have any advice?

I am just scared, he means so much to me.
I wish his parents understood, because they would see.
:[[/quote:3355f9630f]

I know I might be saying the same as others have to you, but you both are young and he is moving away. Work on getting a good job. This guy should also. If it's ment to be, you will be together later. The guy is under 18, so his parents still have the say so with him. When he is older, than he has the say so. Let it be for now.
brittanykoala

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: I need help/advice. Honestly, anything. Reply with quote

[quote:04a8d55132]I know I might be saying the same as others have to you, but you both are young and he is moving away. Work on getting a good job. This guy should also. If it's ment to be, you will be together later. The guy is under 18, so his parents still have the say so with him. When he is older, than he has the say so. Let it be for now.[/quote:04a8d55132]

Thank you. I am just scared. Neutral
Brandon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: I need help/advice. Honestly, anything. Reply with quote

[quote:372444249b="brittanykoala"][quote:372444249b]I know I might be saying the same as others have to you, but you both are young and he is moving away. Work on getting a good job. This guy should also. If it's ment to be, you will be together later. The guy is under 18, so his parents still have the say so with him. When he is older, than he has the say so. Let it be for now.[/quote:372444249b]

Thank you. I am just scared. Neutral[/quote:372444249b]

You're welcome. Very Happy
AngelEyes252

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im going to be blunt about this, have you ever thought that maybe, his parents think you are a bad influence on him
brittanykoala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:82cd537c36="AngelEyes252"]Im going to be blunt about this, have you ever thought that maybe, his parents think you are a bad influence on him[/quote:82cd537c36]

Yea, they have thought that twice about me. But it isnt JUST ME. And they should realize that. But they are too arrogant; thinking their kid is an angel. No kids are angels, and are bound to do what makes them happy.

I guess I am just trying to be optimistic about the whole situation.
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:17ecddeeb3="brittanykoala"][quote:17ecddeeb3="AngelEyes252"]Im going to be blunt about this, have you ever thought that maybe, his parents think you are a bad influence on him[/quote:17ecddeeb3]

Yea, they have thought that twice about me. But it isnt JUST ME. And they should realize that. But they are too arrogant; thinking their kid is an angel. No kids are angels, and are bound to do what makes them happy.

I guess I am just trying to be optimistic about the whole situation.[/quote:17ecddeeb3]

They want what is best for their kid. When you have kids of your own, you will understand..and most likely..you will do the same thing. Did I say that? Shocked Laughing

Not to say you are not good for him. I don't know you guys, so can't say.

Smile..and thank God this guy isn't the last man on Earth. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: