Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My problem is easily traced to its start
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
desmondtiny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: My problem is easily traced to its start Reply with quote

*flash back* when i was seven my best friend visited my summer house and told my friend i loved her...i didnt...

*end flash back*

over the years i thought back to that day. the question of if i liked her tearing at my head.7 years... Then that same friend hacked my email and emailed her saying i loved her. I fixed that problem but as i did i hated myself for it...For the next few weeks she lingered in my mind. I then thought an idea up! Make an account under my friends name...under my friends name i...
desmondtiny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

said how i felt. But my friend accidently screwed that chanceup ...

weeks later i tried again. She emailed my friends name saying she already liked some1. She never told ME so she may of said that to get my friend 2 stop but if its true...then my chance is gone. Im not going2 ask her. weve been friends for nearly 10 years and i dont want 2 ruin that... Crying or Very sad
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok in short, you like that friend of yours afterall.

And through this another "friend", she actually has this idea of you liking her?
Anyway, has she been like behaving strange or like avoiding you? If not, you may just still stand a chance...

Well, she may actually like that someone but the fact remain that they are not together yet... whether that someone whom she like has the same feeling for her is still a ?

Remember, love happen when that someone enjoy your presence... As long as you are able to always hang out with her, making her smile, making your presence enjoyed by her... she could just change her heart... Girls can sometimes be very unpredictable??

You never know what what happen... but if you are always sad and gloomy when with her, nothing would ever possibly happen... Wink
desmondtiny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant say the acting strange part she lives a town over. What i do know is we are-personality wise nearly identical. Often reffered 2 as clones or twins...now that i think we must have been acting like more then friends 4 some time-unknown to us then.

My family and friends often ask if were going out...
desmondtiny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And that phrase...sometimes the best way to love some1 is 2 let them go? I dont think i could do that... But if she were happier with the other guy i would. I would have days of torture if it ment saving a friend. If i were 2 die or her? i choose my own death.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"sometimes the best way to love some1 is 2 let them go? I dont think i could do that..."

This is easier said than done. Well, we have to admit this... nobody is truly that great... At the end of the day, it is still your own happiness that matters... Be daring in fighting for your own happiness. Letting go might not just always be the best... Be true to yourself...
desmondtiny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...maybe...

Meh I just dont know much anymore. Not that i ever have on the subject.

. . . my friends die in my dreams...nightmares...and yet the only 1 i react 2 is her death.

Damnit. I thought i would not change. Maybe its for the better...
desmondtiny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meh
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... so how's things? Still seeing and in touch with her? Rolling Eyes
desmondtiny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:59d1c13b35="scorpio"]Hmmm... so how's things? Still seeing and in touch with her? Rolling Eyes[/quote:59d1c13b35]

yes. why wouldnt i Smile
desmondtiny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is hard 4 me to open her emails though...
desmondtiny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever happens life goes on. Cant stick around have 2 keep moving on guess what lies ahead only 1 way to find out...

I wouldnt exactly call myself highly emotional. Faced with hardship and death i bury that time and move forward.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah! Glad that you are thinking that way...

Yup, we never know what lies ahead of us and the only way is to find out... That's Life! As I always say... Life is a Journey and not a destination...

Nonetheless, you are still young desmondtiny. There's sure more in life waiting for you to find out... Smile on... Wink
desmondtiny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I know now I would not lose a friend... Next comes the courage part.

Dont go quietly into that dark night RAGE RAGE against the dieng of the light
desmondtiny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed there is still life. I know that but as it stands I have 3 things on my mind.

1. passing that U S history test.

2. Vacation

3. Her.

I just have to think...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: