Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Relationship Grieving

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Coping With Grief
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AshleyRose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Relationship Grieving Reply with quote

Relationships too go through a kind of grieving process when they are over. That's why it takes us so long to get over them.

I'll write about the people I have lost when I get to know you all better.
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: Relationship Grieving Reply with quote

[quote:294c6ebdbe="AshleyRose"]Relationships too go through a kind of grieving process when they are over. That's why it takes us so long to get over them.

I'll write about the people I have lost when I get to know you all better.[/quote:294c6ebdbe]

Ok, I'll listen.
pedro_9k6k

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: dating Reply with quote

Hello, your advice was excellent and it really works for beginner also.
Thank you!
Lisa843

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: Relationship Grieving Reply with quote

[quote="AshleyRose"]Relationships too go through a kind of grieving process when they are over. That's why it takes us so long to get over them.

I'll write about the people I have lost when I get to know you all better.[/quote]
very true. many people don't realise they need to heal after a breakup...

I am willing to listen anytime you want to talk about this in further details.

take care. Smile
DrHarris

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the best things you can do, when dealing with loss is start going out and doing new things meet new people.

please dont lock yourself in this will only make the pain last longer Rolling Eyes
Baylee36

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:15 am    Post subject: yo Reply with quote

[quote="AshleyRose"] That's why it takes us so long to get over them.[/quote]

great to see you again , great them. last night.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Coping With Grief All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: