Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saying Good-bye to my Angel

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Coping With Grief
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brokenlady05

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Saying Good-bye to my Angel Reply with quote

My online friend and I decided after chatting and talking on the phone that we finally wanted to meet. We had been talking for almost 9 years and never met each other.

There were alot of reasons why we never met in the beginning, we were both going through separations and divorce from our spouses, we lived 500 miles apart and the timing was just never right.

I knew after a short time of chatting with Angel that I was falling head over heels for this man, and I had no way of stopping it.

Time and issues drew us further apart and eventually we both moved on with our lives and remarried.

In 2007 Angel came back into my life and immediately I realized how much I had missed hearing his voice. We talked on the phone and through email for over a year and although we are both married we decided that we wanted to meet each other.

We made our plans for the summer of 2008 and the time couldnt get here fast enough, I remember driving down the highway thinking to myself that finally the time had come to meet the one man that I truly was in love with, the one man that was the center of my dreams for so many years. We both had to drive 4.5 hours to our destination, I prayed that seeing him in person would be just as amazing as it was just hearing his voice on the phone.

July 25th 2008 we arrived, I waited for him to get to the hotel, he called and said he was in the parking lot, I gave him the room number and waited for him to knock. My heart raced faster than I ever have known it could race. I heard the knock and he was there waiting for me to open the door. This felt like forever opening the door and letting him in, I was so afraid that after this night my friend, my lover, my heart and soul would be gone out of my life as if he was only a dream.

We spent an amazing night together a night that I play over and over in my mind. But the next day, Angel told me he had to leave and head back home. My heart broke on the spot. I knew he would eventually have to go back but I prayed for more time, I wanted more time.

I drove home that day, slower than when I was going to him. The tears wouldnt stay out of my eyes. My heart ached, my body longed for this man to be near me again but I had to face the reality that he was never coming back to me.

I came home to my house, my husband, my family but I felt empty.
I have tried for almost 2 years to forget about my Angel, but not a day goes by that I dont think of him. Not a day goes by that I dont miss him.

Angel was my kindred spirit if you believe in that, he was the missing link in my heart and I will forever have an emptiness where he use to belong.

I will always love Angel and I will always hope that he returns to me again someday.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
chinka9

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well .... i think you need to give yourself a reality check....
if u actualy were in love with this angel..
why did u marry??
and now u had an one off experience and u r ruining ur happy married life with such silly notions....
jennytom88

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: i believe this will help you also Reply with quote

magical spells really work!! I never thought there were still honest, genuine, trustworthy and very powerful spell casters until i met the spiritual helper, prophetess Lamida. last week she did a love spell for me and it worked effectively and now she just did a money spell for me and i am getting so much money from all angles, just thought it would be good to let you all my fellows know about this. she does all spells, Love spells, money /finacial spells, lottery spells ,missing friends or loved ones or may be you are looking for platonic friends e.t.c her e-mail is: prophetesslamida@yahoo.com, if you want to ask me anything my e-mail is:jennytom88@yahoo.com
i consulted her and i got what i wanted and i promised her, that i will help her place advert and tell people about her good works.. that is why i am telling you this.No matter what your problems are she will help you with it ,may be not even among the ones i mentioned above just conctact her.
Good luck.
i met a spell caster on here and she has really help me alot with finding the love of my life and i think you all will like to know more of it ....i bet she has the power to help with any human problems....Her email is prophetesslamida@yahoo.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Coping With Grief All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: