Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Met in the elevator

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davzy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:24 am    Post subject: Met in the elevator Reply with quote

Hi ladies, I would really appreciate your inputs here.

I just recently moved into an apartment on the 4th floor, and happened to grab a ride in teh only elevator with a very attractive woman, and mid way I quipped about elevator silence and its uncomfortable etc, she agreed giggled, made her own observation about it, then the doors opened, and i walked out first, with her behind me.

She then said, my name is XXXXX and I had my back to her, I didnt turn back around to her, I just kept walking and said mine is XXXXX and she then said nice to meet you, I said you to, and still walked down the hall, she lives 3 doors down from me.

I am not sure why I didnt turn around to talk to her, I am an overtly confident and reasonably extroverted man, and i often strike up conversations with women most days, however I didnt on this occasion.

You should know at this stage I am on a scale of 1 being a zombie and a 10 being johnny depp or brad pitt or david beckham etcc etc, I would be either a 6 or 7, in good physical shape, dress sharply yet casually, and portray confidence in my posture and conversational skills.

Now my question is this. I was attracted to her, I dont know about her to me, but that can be determined later. I want to ask her out on a date of some descript, but I am not sure how to do it, I am a go getter so waiting and hoping we bump into each other again will drive me crazy Smile however I feel knocking on her door after 1 short conversation would be a bit too full on.

I considered writing a note and leaving under her door, but this seemed childish, I considered knocking and asking but this seemed frightening for her, I considered waiting till we meet again but this may be never, I considered making sure we bump into each other but this seemed way too stalkish. its a tough one from my position

What are your thoughts? If you as a woman in a big city met a guy, and then next day he knocked on your door, would this scare you?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: