Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What can I do?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lyra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: What can I do? Reply with quote

My current boyfriend and I have been together since November of 2007, so like 2 years and 4 months. We use to live in KS and I was happy for a long time, but then things just seemed to go down hill, most of which i think had to do with being stuck a small town, and my depression. He has always been patient with me and such but sometimes I feel like he doesn't care, specially when i need him most (I have told him this and he said he would try, but he hasn't really changed)

Anyways about 4 months ago I went into a deep spiral and I tried to break up with him, and honestly I couldn't tell you what my reasons where. Well I ended up kicking him out of the house and his dad came down from two states away to get him. That night, while his dad was driving down to get him, we laid in bed all night, we held each other, and talked, and we ended up making love, and it was like we had truly completely and utterly connected. I was hoping things would get better. Then his dad showed up and took him away.

About a month after that night, I moved up to where he was staying with his dad and while my depression has eased up greatly, and I am happy, I don't feel like we connect, we haven't had a night like that since. We take each other for granted (Yes I am guilty of this too). However, every time i try and bring it up, the connection, or the taking for granted, he just dismisses it, like he thinks we are fine.

I am a rather out going kinda gal, while he is more of a stay at home kinda guy. We never have any date nights, He has an excuse for everything (ex. Why pay to see a movie we can watch online for free, I don't like sit down restaurants ect.) Even tho he said we could go out more. I know he probably would just for me, but I am not a very decisive girl, I know he doesn't like going out, so every time i mention something I feel guilty and I end up taking it back.

God I ramble,

basically, I wanna know how to get him to help in getting the flame back in our relationship, when he doesn't seem to think anything is wrong.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: