Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Confused - should I stay or should I go?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SummerJax922

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Confused - should I stay or should I go? Reply with quote

I'm having a really hard time with making a decision. Let me give you a little background - I started dating this guy 2 years ago...things were GREAT, as they usually are in the beginning. anyways, things started getting bad, he was treating me with disrespect, lying, etc. This was about 6 months in. Then things got better and he asked me to move in with him. Then after moving in with each other he started to physically abuse me and the disrespect came back. After living together for about 5 months, we got into a really big physical fight and I called the police to have him arrested. I moved out that same day and thought it was over for good. He contacted me when he was released from jail and of course I fell for everything that he said. He told me how he would make things better. And they WERE better! Don't get me wrong, it's not all bad between us. We've had a lot of good times, which is why I'm having such a hard time. Anyways, about 2 months ago I broke up with him, thinking it was over for good. He said that he could change, and I kept telling him no. We're still not currently back together, but we talk all the time and hang out as if we were together. I just feel confused and I don't know what to do. Things could potentially get better, but I don't know if I can sit around and wait anymore, but I do love him. Can someone give me advice please =/
reallove

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would probably be wise for you to move on. There's potential in all that we do but if it becomes too much of a struggle, then it's time to let go and seek new interest that is a complete match to you. There is dependency here and neither of you will grow from this. http://www.bestsitesforonlinedating.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: