Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need advice about her

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Warenw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: I need advice about her Reply with quote

Hello, i really need advice about this girl because it driving me crazy.
We were classmates for 8 years (on high school, it starts 4 years before normal 4 years high school) untill this year when we graduated. I started to like her like 3 years ago, but i was worried to have a relationship in class, and she didn't seem to care about me that much.
Two last years in school, we were good friends and helped each other a lot. On our school it is tradition to organise student's ball when you are in 7th grade, and graduation ball when in 8th grade. To both of these balls we went together and she seemed (and told me to be) very happy to be with me.
About 9 months ago she asked me to go to a festival with her, we drunk a lot and had great time and in the end i told her that i like her and i would like to be more than friends. After that it was pretty weird between us, we went out twice, then she said she wants it between us the way it was. And soon after she started seeing some other guy, but it lasted only for less than a month. It was like 8 month ago.
It was time when our gaduation was comming so there was lots of work with studying. I was helping her a lot with her preparation for Computer class so we were together a lot but nothing happened, but because we were working on her laptop i saw she put a photo of the two of us dancing on her desktop.
After the graduation we were hanging out with all the friends from the class, and we still do (for like 3-4 months)
Every time i am somewhere with her, she smiles at me, tries to sit next to me, we talk a lot and we talk even if we dont see each other- i mean internet messengers ( it can take 2 hours of talking about normal stuff, and the next day again, or just saying good night) , or text messages, or phone call (It was just once, when she was on holiday for 4 weeks, and later she sent me a postcard from that holiday).
I really like her, but I am afraid to ask her out or something because we agreed to be just friends. It is killing me to be friend to her when i like her so much and i just cant get over her because all of the signs she's giving me.

This text is so mess, i tried to write what seems important to me, if you want to know more, i will add it later. I am sorry for my english, it is not my first language.
lost in here

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just do it. Do you want to see her with some one else ? Than tell her .
Rizyx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: just friends.... Reply with quote

sounds like the typical just friends scenario!

sigh...its a tough one tbh with you, i guess there one question you need to ask yourself...wud u rather have her in your life as a frend or not at all? cos if u tell her that u like her more than frends, she might say then we cant be friends no more, so be careful! and everything you have said just sounds like she treats you like a best friend, ive been there trust me!

its your call but you could lose her for good just keep that in mind?
OrangeBudge

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude im in the same position as you, And i can tell you that this girl likes me but she just had a bf and still has feelings for him. So what i did was just hold off, i hang out with this girl for the first time in 2 years of not talking to her, and mind u we were best of friends 3 years ago. We both liked each other alot and i never even bothered asking her cuz she was out of my league. And now i find out she liked me and that we could of had a relationship but i never had the balls to ask her.

So all i can tell u is, ask her if she has feeling for u before u let her know u like her.

Ask her if she like likes u, if she says we cant we're too good of friends just let it be, you cant do anything about it. And trust me sometimes being just friends is more then enough. Hope this helped.
Warenw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's exactly what i'm afraid of. I tell her, and she will react negatively or think low of me for not being a good friend to her. But if I don't tell her, i will always think what if she really liked me and wanted the same thing.
I just can't stop thinking about her, I guess i've already decided to tell her. Because at first, it seemed absolutely impossible to me that i could tell her i liked her more than friends.. but now I kind of know that I will, and I am just waiting and thinking of the best way and time to do it.
Thanks all of u for your answers, i am glad i know that other people have or had the same problem and solved it.
Warenw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because we study close, we sometimes grab lunch together. So we went to this restaurant and when we got the food, she told me to taste hers. i didn't want to, because i'm not much of a fan of sharing food, but she said like it's really great.. and practicaly forced me to taste it.. i wonder if it means anything. The food wasn't that great .. I'd like to know what might be her motives, i would really appreciate any ideas.
aljuliu_batz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: haide_batula@yahoo.com Reply with quote

Everytime I look into your eyes, I fall in love again. I know that I've only known you for less than a tenth of my life, but I feel like I've known you since the dawn of time.

I'm never tire of looking at your pictures, reading your letters that you've written to me. All of these things keep me so happy and feeling so blessed that I have truly found the one person that I want to spend eternity with. You are the only person on earth that has ever been able to calm me down when I get worked up. Talking to you makes my day great.

I could have a crappy day at work, but at night when I get to talk and think of you, you lift my gloomy spirits. You never makes me feel like I can have a bad day, and that is so uplifting to me.

Like I say so many times, you're my Angel, sent from Heaven above to be my one and only. Your touch can excite me. When we are together, I wonder if you're really there, or did I just had a sweet dream.

Having this chance of dedication, I wish you'd find your truth happiness one day.

Your name will always be kept in my dairy. Wherever I am in life, no matter what happen, it'll never change.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: