Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will I have a second chance?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm... so you did sent her some gift telling her how you really felt anyway?
Well done! Vahn

Well, from what she had written, I guess that is indeed what she really wants... I am sorry that things didn't ended in the way as what we both hope to.

Everyone got their right to make their choices.. and I believe you are going to respect hers right? I know it is going to really take a while before you can get over it... but still I have to say that you already tried your best, Vahn.

At least, you did tried to change yourself in the hope of winning her love back. It is just so sad that she feel that you are not the guy for her. But nevertheless, I would rather be saying that you are changing for yourself... it is something something you ought to be doing for yourself and you did tried.

Don't give up Vahn. Be it love or life, you certainly have to be confident in yourself. We can't always expect to succeed the very first time. I am sure other than love, you had met with lots of other up and downs in life too and you got most of them resolved anyway, right?

Life will has to go on... I hope that time will slowly heal your pain. I am sure you will meet someone who will appreciate you and I believe you can
fare better then...

Last but least, you should be mature in accepting things. I know it is going to be hard but well, if you can... I hope the both of you can still remain friends...
Vahn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. I guess I will still be friend with her. But I was wondering if maybe next time, would I still have a chance? Maybe 5years later when I come out of my national service and have a career.
whiterose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time will tell...
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... if maybe next time...?? Do pardon me for asking, Do you actually meant having a chance to be with her again or a chance for another new relationship?

Anyway, whatever it is... we can't really tell what is just going to happen in the future. But whether things should happen nevertheless still depends on how you want it to be. Remember if you make an effort to try, things might just happen. But if you were to be in doubts of yourself, I am afriad everything will just remain the same...

I guess you know what to do Vahn. Best wishes...
Vahn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. I was meaning if I have the chance to be with her again in the future. Anyway, I will be leading a new life. I have to move on too. Thanks scorpio for consoling me. And whiterose too. Mind if keeping this thread intact?
whiterose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been nice having you Vahn! Come back again; we could always use a little help around here. Not many come here and stay...but that's up to you! Smile As for starting out a new life, I wish you much luck! I truly hope everything works out great for you. Wink Your career, your life...may it be filled with happiness! Very Happy
Vahn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. I will still be staying here. I like to read what other's have in their mind and what love problem they have encountered. I will be able to gain alot from here.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's great having you here Vahn. You too Whiterose Wink
Vahn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It isn't over yet... She was still thinking about the memories she used to have with me. The other day, she message me asking me are we still friends? But I told her there's a lot in my mind and I can't answer her back. Thinking back, I feel that I should have just forgotten her... I don't know how to end it. But I think I should just forget her and don't even treat her as a friend anymore. Look at her blog. She has updated.

http://www.xanga.com/AnNahly_88
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I should start off my asking you this Vahn, Do you still feel anything for her? I remembered you were saying about the possibility of been with her again in future but it seems like you are determined to forget about her...

If you were to ask, I don't see anything wrong in remaining friends...

Well, how's life recently anyway?
Vahn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know... But ever since she message me on 23th of March, I began to grow hatred over her. I was thinking she was a girl I shouldn't love anymore. Some of my friends told me I'm foolish. Because she's not a girl I should worth loving anymore. I really don't know why I will have this feeling. Its like my love to her have become hatred. I was thinking of all the bad things she have done to me instead of the good things. Sigh...

Anyway, I'm feeling better this few days. My feelings tell me that I have already forgotten about her. I guess I should move on with my new life.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that doesn't really sound good. It is certainly not good when love become hate. Definitely don't let your friends affect you ok, Vahn.

I wouldn't really know. Yes, maybe there were really things she did to make you look foolish but it's all over, right? Let's just forgive and forget...

Anyway do pardon me for saying, I am not in anyway trying to speak up for her. But from her blog, I remembered her as someone who doesn't really have much of a family love and that might result in her bad and demanding temper... Well, that's what I thought. I am sure you have your happy times with her too?

Whatever it is, it is as you said, life has to go on... I am sure that this relationship had made you a much wiser and mature and of couse a stronger person?

Well, the choices is yours... but I sure hope that you can overcome your feeling of hate, Vahn. To stay happy and to move on in life or to hate someone making yourself miserable, there can always be a choice... Wink
Vahn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I really should forgive and forget. It has already been 1 month and half since we broke up. I will remember the happy times I have with her.

Yeah... She has some family problem. Kind of not convient to post in here.
I believe that's what cause her to have such bad temper. I shouldn't blame her.

My birthday is coming soon... I'm not sure whether I should invite her or not. She came to my party last year. How should I ask her if I want to invite her? Sigh...

Anyway, my life is better now. Better than the time when she just broke off with me. Yup. I believe my life will be better.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it seem like you are positive about your future life. That's good, Vahn. Don't be doubtful of yourself anymore yeah? Be someone of confidence... Wink

And if you are going to invite her for your birthday party... just do it as how you would invite your friends. Just make it casual and natural. But I guess you have to take into considerations that she can be feeling uneasy during the party. I am afriad your friends might not readily welcome and entertain her and might make things you know...?

But whatever it is, it's your party. Just do what will make you happy...
Vahn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. I will. When I have another target, I will post again for advice. Thanks alot, scorpio.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: