Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stumbled upon this forum...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scarlett

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Stumbled upon this forum... Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm Scarlett as in "I'll worry about that tomorrow". I am the ultimate survivor: 40-something divorced mom with 2 wonderful kids, 10 and 13. (Yeah, these teenage years are going to be fun.) Spent half my life with an abusive alcoholic (I am also the ultimate enabler), kicked him out more than 4 years ago and my life just keeps getting better and better.

Having a little trouble on the dating scene since I am so rusty. Can't seem to read what men want or don't want. I'm just trying to be myself and enjoy life in the meantime.

I am not bitter, do not hate men, I appreciate the male perspective on things and would like to someday be in a healthy relationship.

Thanks for reading and posting, all.

Dave - Will you Marry Me????
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: