Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What to do with him

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunshine12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:27 am    Post subject: What to do with him Reply with quote

I started dating a guy who has never had a girlfriend before and is still a virgin. I have never felt such a connection with someone before as much as i have with him and im begining to love him. We have been on and off dating for 2 years now and he still wont commit. I keep hanging on to him because i was his first kiss and the first girl he took out on a date and it makes me feel special, but I dont think he will ever ask me to be his girlfriend and i dont know if i should keep waiting or move on? He tells me hes ready for a girlfriend but never actually asks me.
Jack-Super

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He probably is not ready, or may be he is afraid to take the first step. In any case, his push for action, if you are sure you love him
sunshine12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much foe your input, just wanted to reply to that. I agree that hes not ready to commit or afraid of commitment, which I believe is the reason why we both get fustrated at each other and he sometimes he will just tell me lets just be friends cuz i think he feels pressured. Im constitently dealing with this emotional rollarcoaster where he gets confused about what he wants so he says lets be friends or changes his mind a week later and wants to date again. I really care about him but is it worth taking this emotional rollarcoaster with him? hes very up and down. currently, im not speaking to him at the time because im trying to get over him so i wont have to deal with these emotions, but he keeps calling and texting me.
Fkn0wned

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sex Surprised
//-->
</script>
Moviefrontier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trust me,he didn't know how to do that for he has never done that before
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: