Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Boyfriend. . . .but

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kellyebug_3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: No Boyfriend. . . .but Reply with quote

I still love my longest relationship ex. But my first real boyfriend is still my best friend and still wants to be with me.

okay, whole story:
Four years ago, when I was a freshman in high school, I met Bryan (the first boyfriend). He was absolutely amazing! He was everything I ever wanted in a boyfriend. But I was only 15, and he started asking me to do things with him. And he'd say "you'd do it if you loved me", I was still a child. I wasn't in the right state of mind for him to tell me that. Because I did love him. . . .

Then second sememster of my sophmore year, I was the manager for the guys' soccer team. I met Cody(my longest relationship ex). During our relationship he cheated on me three times with two of my friends and some girl from the town next to ours. I forgave him everytime, and we would move on. I was the happiest person in the world when I was with him. But we started fighting all the time because I didn't trust him. And I was devastated when he broke up with me this past December. We were still close, and we were working on getting back together. But then all of a sudden in January of 09, he stopped returning my texts and stopped talking to me at school. And then he tells me to find a new prom date? Now, he has a new girlfriend that is everything I wanted to be for him. And I'm happy for him. But I still wish it was me everytime i see them together. . . . . .

Up until July 09, I hadn't been happy. Not truely. Then I met Edwin at my friend's wedding. He lives in Houston, and I live in TN. But for awhile, we were making it work, I miss him now that we're not together. He tells me everyday that he loves me and wants to make it work, yet he doesn't seem to be trying to make it work. If we can't even be friends and work on this, how are we going to be together?

Last part of my story. . .
Bryan has always been a part of my life. for four years now. And he really loves me, I know he does. But I just want a relationship that is more than "sex" and "fooling around". Everytime we're together, it's nothing but that. I just don't know what to do. Cody is out of my life, and I am seriously trying to move on. Edwin means a lot to me, and for the first time since December, I finally felt happiness, I finally felt complete. But Bryan has always had a place in my heart. . . .

I want to be single.
But I can't handle hurting anyone, even though it's killing me inside.
I'm losing sleep over this!!
Any suggestions?
Cassandra

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since it is your life and you will have to love yourself first..right? so instead of offering your heart to every time take some time and think what kind of love partner you want. give yourself some time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: