Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need some advice

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lil_angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Need some advice Reply with quote

I need some advice for my friend. She is in luv with a guy who by all means is a jerk. He used to care for her a lot and suddenly when she talked abt commitment,he simply backed off saying it won't be possible. Then she decided to break up with him.
But the problem is she just can't let go of him and calls him up every now and then. and that guy just ignores her. She has turned into a mental wreck not sleeping and eating and worrying all the time.

i just don't know how to make her understand that he just does not deserves her and she should move ahead in life.

I need advice from you guys,coz i can't see my once bubbly and cheerful friend depressed and losing interest in life like that.
hidesherheart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's time for some professional help.
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a good friend lil_angel. And indeed, now is the time when your friend will need a little care and support from a good friend like you...

But the only person whom can help your friend is still herself. She, herself has to understand and to know that she has to move on, to get out of this very whole thing...

It is very hard to talk her around and make her understand...

As a friend, what you could do is to gently remind her. To let her know that life is a journey and not a destination; that there is many things waiting for her to achieve in life... that happiness is what she deserve... and that that jerk doesn't deserve to be sharing this journey of her happiness... Love should never be such a stressful thing...

She might not fully take in all your advices but I am sure a little by little things will get into her head... and hopefully she can slowly realise that it's not worth of her to be hurting herself over such a jerk...

In anyway, do keep her accompany, give her some warmth... and as what
hidesherheart say, if some professional help is really required, we have to indeed consider getting her some...
lil_angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply guys. Well my friend is much better now.She has come up really strong and is moving on with her life though she is still not her normal self. But i believe everything will be fine soon. Thanx once again.
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do girls always act like the guy they are with is the last man on Earth? Be there for her. Try to make her understand that guys like this is a waste of her time, and more so, to let yourself get so sick over. No guy is worth all of this, not even me. Laughing I know.. shut up, Brandon.. Rolling Eyes
scorpio
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear that. Yup, I believe time will slowly heal her pain...

And well, do always keep her accompanied when you can... I am sure you be doing just that anyway? Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: