Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does he or does he not?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
i'mnotthatgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: Does he or does he not? Reply with quote

Okay here goes. There's this guy who is my best friend and lately I've been feeling something more. I really like him and I kind of think he likes me too but I'm not sure. For example last night I was talking to him on the computer and he asked me about how I think I did on a test I had taken that morning. Mind you I haven't seen or talked to him in a week because of our busy schedules with finals so I was really surprised and touched that he knew my finals schedule. I told him how I thought I did mentioning the one term that I hadn't known on the test. A few minutes later he replied with the definition that he'd looked up. I was so surprised that he'd bothered to do that. After all he didn't and won't be taking that course. Someone please help me!
teaholic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds to me like he's taking an interest in your daily life, which is good. I wouldn't be so surprised that he asked about your exams, as there's probably a fairly good chance you're both taking exams at the same time. If he knew the exact class it was for, then thats something that maybe he figured out by coincidence as opposed to looking it up. Seems like a nice, intelligent guy though.

Try starting off a joke with him and work some flirting into it and see where it goes from there.
teaholic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: