Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I dont know what to do

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
afatalcancer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: I dont know what to do Reply with quote

I'm 16 btw.

Ok I'll do my best to keep it short. There's a girl who lives near my summer house 45 mins away from where I am. I've known her since age 4.
Two years ago I began thinking I may like her as more then a friend, then last summer in an attempt to hide and destroy my feelings I distanced myself and forcibly forgot about them - worked for all of a week.

I haven't talked to her since febuary. I went to my summer house and ( I'm home now) didn't see her once. I left three days before my mom and sister and stood alone on the boat thinking about her and my poor decisions.

Almost dramaticallly the sun set as I stood there and as we pulled from the island of began to rain.

So now I have several issues:

1. I can't call her- I'm afraid and I dont know why
2. If I tell her after I reestablish communications it could
ruin a friendship.
3. Not to big on my mind but a few friends think I'm gay since I dont talk about any girls in school and answer vaguely when I do give th an answer ( these same three friends told her I liked her. 4 years back and I didn't then... Actually they said they could tell so maybe I did but didn't know it.

Idk what to do.
forwardtherapy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are you planning on continuing to relate to Fear through your life? You are 16 now so what kind of relationship do you want with Fear in the future?
Do you want Fear to make your decisions for you? What can you do about Fear today that will put it in its place?
Cassandra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fear will not land you with a great decision.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: