Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Falling out of love; scared

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
confusedheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Falling out of love; scared Reply with quote

I met this guy about three years ago and we started doing some business deals together... we turned into bestfriends and one thing led to another now we are living together and in a very serious relationship.

I love him with all my heart! We NEVER have any serious fights; he helps around the house cleaning cooking and such; he is always my rock when I need him; I can trust him very much; He doesn't play games and bullshit like alot of guys I have dated in my past...

I can't seem to find a single thing wrong with him other than the face he doesn't like to go out much so I usually go out alone and that's not really a problem but I'm getting bored & we arn't having sex like we used to I'm just not that into anymore... Sad

I want to move out and get my own place but I'm very scared I'm making the wrong choice... I know he would make an amazing father if we had kids but I have never lived on my own and I'm scared if I move out then our relationship will take a turn for the worst.

We have a few businesses together and would have to stay in contact if we were together or not... I'm confused about why I don't have those lovey dovy feelings anymore!! My friends think Im' stupid to want to leave him since he is so amazing & has everything a women wants in a man....

AHHH Need some serious advice! Please help thank you
reallove

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You both find the time to be Very open with each other. Open your hearts to feel safe in expressing your concerns and desires. Let go of ego and begin loving. Loving relationships require constant attention. No one is at fault...though communication is lacking. Most important, focus on the foundation of love that you both created and rebuild. Need more help: http://www.harmoniouslove.com
beautifulazle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Was in the same situation Reply with quote

I was dating a man who seemed to be perfect in every respect. A giver, lover, someone who would never hurt me in any way shape or form.. but I too was bored in the relationship. although I loved him as a person I realized I was never really in love with him. I tried to stay with him for 2 yrs, waiting to see if maybe I would just fall in love with him one day. But that never happened. I came to the realization that I had to let him go. It was a scary thing to do becuse I questioned whether I would find someone who would be as good to me as he was. To never have to want for anything.... then it dawned on me... I wanted many things that he wasn't giving me... mainly that stomach flipping feeling when your smitten by someone.... I also thought that this wasn't really fair to him either... to be such a good man and not get the attention he deserves from a woman who truly is in love with him. I told him all of these things up front.... several times (be sure he knows what is going on in your head, he's not a mind reader) and he still didn't want to let me go... finaly I ended it for good. I saw that I was being selfish holding on to him, keeping him in reserve to calm my fears. Knowing darn well that if i had fallen in love with someone else I would leave him then ... he was upset for about a month and now we are friends again. Just know that whatever you decide everything will turn out okay. Have faith in your decision and confidence in yourself. I think you already know what you want to do, your just scared to do it.
ever want to talk somemore about this situation you can visit me at http://www.GatesofLove.com just started the site so it really isn't as in depth as this..but it's a work in progress. Keep your head held high.... everything happens as it's supposed to so relax.
on tenterhooks

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: good advice i am serious Reply with quote

look my sister i wanna aske about most important thing is Discussion

you should open up this subject with him and talk with him about your problem just discuss with him and never forget talking about your feeling and what do you need
if he loves you,he will change
nimmysnv

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: good advice i am serious Reply with quote

[quote="on tenterhooks"]look my sister i wanna aske about most important thing is Discussion

you should open up this subject with him and talk with him about your problem just discuss with him and never forget talking about your feeling and what do you need
if he loves you,he will change[/quote]

Hi,

I am trully agree with you as, this is a right way of making healthy communication and also to make a relation strong.

This will keep you happy and your partner if you make out such conversations.

Thanks!
forwardtherapy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does he feel? Doe he have the lovey dovey feelings, or not?

Often when people have known each other for a while, their relationships do change and the lovey doveyness can disappear but another kind of intimacy takes its place, an intimacy of knowing them better. He may be fine with your ideas. Perhaps your plans will suit him as well. How can you find out?
Cassandra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reallove has given a good advice, I agree with him.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: