Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do i really love him?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vonlhy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Do i really love him? Reply with quote

I've been with him for 5years. and stayed together for 1year. everything was so fine that i thought i could spend the rest of my life with him.

as time passed, we seem to get numb. as in we take things for granted. being with him, i've nv been going out on girls date,etc. not even a date with other people. we spend our time watching movies at home, watching him gaming, hanging out with his friends. shopping is always for the necessity items. and soon, i got tired. tired of the routine life. life with no surprises.

at this point of time, there is always someone who will appear into the story and shower the kinda love and attention that had been longinig for. we know that we shouldnt start, it would only make things worse. but we really do like each other. even though we are busy with our school projects, he will find time to company me, even if it's just a meal. it makes me feel that i do hold a place in his heart?

we've been sending flirty messages for a month. and my partner likes to "check" on my inbox, therefore, he saw part of it. and was furious of coz. slammed my phone, asked me to move out of his house, did not want to see me anymore.

isnt this what i always wanted? leaving him, having my freedom back, doing things that i like. i dont know what's holding me back. i like the new guy. but i just cant let go of my bf. and i dont know what do i really want.

any suggestions for me? do i really love my bf, thats why i cant let go of him?
chalotdatche

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you love your bf, that's what's holding you back... just ask for a heart to heart talk to your bf about everything that your keeping in your heart. open up with him about it, he will surely understand. the lack of communication triggers everything what is happening to you right now. ask for forgiveness about this flirting thing happened and pour out your emotions on what is lacking now in your relationship. talking about the issues is the best way of clearing things up.
vonlhy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the reply! i've moved out of his house though. how should i ask him out for a talk if he's still angry?
confusedheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: I know the feeling Reply with quote

I am in the same boat right now... I'm getting bored I think... my ex started texting me and my bf found out and was pissed. I totally understand but I'm getting very bored sitting at home watching movies all the time. I want to try and stick it out w/ my bf becasue I know one day if we have kids he will be an amazing father and will be able to trust him and know everything will be ok... it's like he is my security blanket...We are on the brink of me moving out and getting my own place but trying to stay together not sure how that will work but we are going to give it a try... maybe with you all not living together things will spark up again!

Just tell him how you feel and he is still mad give it time; everything will work out it always does! Smile
beautifulazle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me give a little insight on your situation. I am 30 yrs old and was married for 7 yrs.. around year 5 things started to become very routine. Just like you, movies and watching him play the play station. I think I went out with "the girls" about 4 times in that 5 yrs. I started to fantasize about all the things I could be doing and how I could be living if we weren't together... then I met someone else... a great man.. who was exciting and liked to do different things... long story short.. I ended up leaving my husband.... and going with this man... It only took 1 yr for things between he and I to get to be routine... only difference this time is I opened my mouth and told him I was bored. there comes a time when you need to take a little responsibility for the situation you are in. Tell him you aren't happy in the relationship and it upsets you b/c you really do love him and want things to work... and if things don't change then I guess he isn't that in love with you so you should leave. Just my opinion
"Join Http://www.GatesofLove.com a new online community
on tenterhooks

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: sad girl Reply with quote

hi every bosy
i have the same problem can someone tell me what i should do

thanks
Cassandra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the post of beautifulazle
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: