Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To be or Not to be . . . . A Virgin That Is ???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abhope

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: To be or Not to be . . . . A Virgin That Is ??? Reply with quote

Not long ago I posted my dilemma . . . . with regards to my boyfriend and I, and whether or not we should finally make love. We've dated for over 4 years now and it was my decision to remain a virgin till marriage and well he agreed that if it was what i wanted that he'd wait as well. We have an amazing relationship he respects me and has more than proven he loves me . . . . This December will be our 5 year anniversary and I want to tell him I'm ready but I don't know if we should continue waiting or finally consummate the relationship. We are both 24 and are attending school & probably wont be done for another few years. . . . . Its been extremely difficult for the both of us to maintain our composure for the last four years and I cant imagine another four more. So my question again is should we continue waiting or should we just be with each other?
I appreciate the feedback
Embarassed
onthink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you two should get married now. Then there will be no waiting. I can see you two love each other.
abhope

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that would be pretty amazing, we are completely in love with each other but I cant imagine how I would get away with it lol . . . . . . my parents are super strict and unfortunately in order for me to get married with their consent I have to finish school. I'd love to I really would but that might be a bit difficult considering my situation which is why I've thought about simply being with him you know.
Thank you again I appreciate the advice
lexi19

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not trying to be mean... but you are 24 years old and you need your parents permission to get married? So they must be helping you with the wedding or something, otherwise... I think that is over the top. You are a grown adult. You guys have already proved that you want to be together and get married so unless you are extremely religious or have other beliefs... I do not see anything wrong with being intimate before your marriage.... you wanted to save yourself for the man you're going to be with the rest of your life... and that's what's going to happen. BUT if you do have ANY doubt.. you should actually wait. You do not want to have any regret...
aud99

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really think it takes a lot of commitment and willpower to do what both of you are doing. And that certainly deserves admiration of some sort.

To me, if it is a new relationship and you aren't too sure where it is going, then sure, hold back by all means. But if you have been together for more than 4 years, I don't see why you should hold back any longer, especially if you know it is right and it feels right.

Sometimes, when it comes to love, you can't think too much and worry too much. Just go with the flow. Smile
witch_goddess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are ready physically and emotionally then do it as long as you will face the consequences of your actions. Make sure you have a firm decision when you make love so that you wont remorse your actions and be haunted by it forever. Preparedness is the key and if you aren't ready to have a baby always practice safe sex.
joejoe2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really think you know the answer to that or you would not be asking. Sounds like you want to but are feeling guilt about breaking the goal. If you are ready there should be no reason why you should not. Make this decision on your own do not ask people you do not know.
chixy lady

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you need not think about it. it would just cause trouble. just go with the flow. Don't say you won't nor say you will. If you both are hundred percent committed with each other, you will never regret what you didn't do or what you will do.
onchedu

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: To be or Not to be . . . . A Virgin That Is ??? Reply with quote

[quote="abhope"]Not long ago I posted my dilemma . . . . with regards to my boyfriend and I, and whether or not we should finally make love. We've dated for over 4 years now and it was my decision to remain a virgin till marriage and well he agreed that if it was what i wanted that he'd wait as well. We have an amazing relationship he respects me and has more than proven he loves me . . . . This December will be our 5 year anniversary and I want to tell him I'm ready but I don't know if we should continue waiting or finally consummate the relationship. We are both 24 and are attending school & probably wont be done for another few years. . . . . Its been extremely difficult for the both of us to maintain our composure for the last four years and I cant imagine another four more. So my question again is should we continue waiting or should we just be with each other?
I appreciate the feedback
Embarassed[/quote]

Wait. U've waited this long why dont U just complete it and get the satisfaction U will knowing U both set out to do things right and did. U have nothing to loose waiting but U could loose Urselves if U go ahead. restrain urself.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: