Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to Get a Man to Ask You to Dance--- AND AVOIDING SHYNESS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mylegend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: How to Get a Man to Ask You to Dance--- AND AVOIDING SHYNESS Reply with quote

#

One lady friend I know who is very successful at getting men to ask her to dance, said that she will pick a man she's interested in and literally stare him down until he approaches her! I've watched her in action and this seems to work pretty well. I was skeptical at first but it's a tried and true method.
#
Step 2

Turning down the guys you don't want or being rude to guys your not attracted to can ruin it for you. Nice looking guys can't always tell what a bad looking guy looks like. To us men, all guys look ugly. When someone you see as nice looking observes you shooting guys down all the time, he will just get the idea that it's better to stay away from you. He is more likely to think you will shoot him down too or that you aren't interested in dancing. Speaking for myself, I will steer away from a woman that will say no to a guy, and then say yes to another guy right in front of the guy she just turned down. I don't really care to dance with rude or insensitive women and I'm sure other guys feel the same way I do.
#
Step 3

Stand next to the dance floor in very close proximity to guys who look like they might want to dance. Move around a lot to the music as though you are hinting for a dance. Most guys understand what this means. I've witnessed this technique and it works well.
#
Step 4

One trick which is not conventional but does work is going out and dancing with your girl friends in a big circle. Many times while you're dancing with your friends guys will attempt to join.
#
Step 5

Speaking for myself, I don't care much for women who fish, but to give an honest call down the middle, some guys don't mind that. Fishing is when a woman just sits off someplace with her legs crossed and does nothing but shows leg and wait. Move your leg back and forth to help get his attention.
#
Step 6

Do not frown, cross your arms and sit in the very back. Most guys are less likely to ask a woman doing this. Sit where you look like you want to be "bothered", make eye contact and SMILE. Not one of those fake courtesy smiles either. A very genuine, "Hi! how are you?" type smile.
#
Step 7

Be very nice to guys you dance with and always thank them after you're done. Men have this funny habit of bragging to other guys over which girls are nice. It's not uncommon to hear a guys say, "Look at her, she is beautiful!! And she's nice too!!"
#
Step 8

Try to avoid the whole prissy gaze or acting disinterested. Men will still try to ask you to dance if you're pretty enough but you would be amazed at how many men won't just because they don't like your stuck up attitude. Being nice and down to earth will always work better than playing hard to get.
#
Step 9

Try to stay in a fairly small group. If you have too many girlfriends guys will be reluctant to approach. If you are with a guy friend, make sure it's obvious that the two of you are NOT together as a date. You can do this by not sitting right next to him and by encouraging him to dance with other women.
#
Step 10

Being friendly and playful works really well too. It's a great ice breaker which builds a man's confidence and allows you to catch the type of guy most girls don't catch very often. You might get the shy and/or considerate types instead of the over aggressive pigs.
#
Step 11

If you're shy, bring an aggressive girlfriend with you. She'll bring the guys to the table and your charm can do the rest.
[b][/b]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ricky028

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful tips and suggestions. These seem really practical and helpful. Everyone wants to dance with a good partner but sometimes we are too shy to do so. I think these tips will definitely suggest you a way.
chalotdatche

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can catch a man dancing with you by dancing seductively and making him feel that you want him to come close and dance with you...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: