Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please answer this if u can!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vishal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Please answer this if u can!!!!!! Reply with quote

[color=violet][/color]
I am always i search of true love....I have fallen in affair two times earlier...

1] I proposed a girl...She was really nice and beautiful. She accepted my proposal.....after some time she stopped talking to me, i tried a lot..but she didn't talk to me. then one of her friend told me that her parents didn't like all this, so she didn't want to continue.....So, i let her go, thinking that let her be happy as she wants...........

2] After sometime I met another girl, she too was very nice to me. and truly speaking she was very beautiful and cute....I told her that I loved her...but she told me that she loved someone else and for me, she insisted on just being good friend, and so i agreed..but i couldn't stop the feeling for her, I did everything i could, for her. Once i even sold my blood to get some money, for buying gift for her.....But after sometime she told me that she couldn't even continue being friend with me as her lover didn't like this.....so again i let her too go as she wanted him more than me...

And now after all this I am really heartbroken and don't know what to do....PLEASE HELP IF U HAVE SOME SUGGESTION..... Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Marine296

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this probably doesn't help, but I, too, am heartbroken because I love a girl as well. I honestly don't know what exactly you should do, but I suggest you keep yourself available, and eventually, the right girl will come along, and she will love you as much as you love her. All you have to do is look, and she will be there, in time. Just don't lose hope. Good luck and if you have any advice for me, please post.
simply_dani

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Marine. Try to keep yourself available from relationships first. Do not rush into a new relationship. Love comes the least you expected it so you never know that the right person might just be in the corner. Take it slow next time you are in a relationship. Do not give more than what you can give (ie., selling your blood to buy a gift for her).

Try to keep your self busy with other things. It does help a lot getting over broken heartedness.

All the best to you and Marine. I hope both of you would find a real love soon.
reallove

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we all want to love someone and [b]be loved[/b]![i]. The hardest thing to do is let go. Know that you have a kind, loving heart and that someone will want to be a part of it. At this time, allow yourself to enjoy who and what you are and live in joy. That special someone may appear sooner than you think. May be of help: http://www.harmoniouslove.com http://www.bestsitesforonlinedating.com
[/i]
ouroborus_dude

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, maybe she got bored. You need to keep her interested, excited, and surprised as if your still just courting her. These little things are some of what many girls miss when they already have boyfriends. Do some new activities with her every week, plan a date, keep her happy. Then for a moment, stop. She would then miss what you regularly do, so just do them again. stopping was just to make her miss your little things. good luck Rolling Eyes
chalotdatche

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you really don't need to find love from a person that wants only you as a friend. love comes in most unexpected time. you may not notice it somehow but it will find a way to get close to you. just believe that soon you'll find the right love and at the right time. don't get frustrated about it. they're not meant for you that's why it didn't last or bloomed. just open your heart and don't think that the next time you'll fall in love, you will be hurt again. attract positive thoughts and it will happen.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: